Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad, we didn't get Rocks bounty as well, but it should be lower than WB as Sengoku said that no one surpasses WB and GR
That's because Rocks is temporarily stuck in the silhouette dimension with Greenbull.

We'll probably see his full face and get his bounty in an Oda box when it's time for the proper Rocks flashback. We should learn what debt Kaido owed to Linlin, why Whitebeard even bothered to join that crew, and what kind of character Rocks himself was.

Worst

Custom title
Yeah. But what I mean by that is. Where do you rank the character's individual strength?
Xebec?
WB?
BM?
Kaido?

Where do you put these guys level during the god valley incident which was 38 years ago?
If I had to rank them, I would say:

Xebec = PK level (Roger and WB reached that level later)
WB = Original Trio of Admirals level (Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru) and later he reached PK level
BM = The New Admirals level (Fuji/Greenbull) cause I have them in my book weaker than the original trio.
Kaido = YFM

Some people may belittle BM and Kaido even more, but I cannot simply because they are naturally born gifted more than your avarage commanders. Big Mom had the bounty of 500 mil when she was a kid. That's a bounty given to an average commander level! She was merely a kid, and in that time, she was 30 years old!

Xebec = PK (Maybe even a very very little above)
WB >> Admirals
BM >Admirals (but not much above like she could take down any admiral in a 1v1 but high to extreme diff)
Kaido >= Today strongest YC1 <= Admiral (depends if he had his DF or not)
Shiki = today average YC1
John,Silver Axe,Ochoku between YC5 and YC3

Yeah. But what I mean by that is. Where do you rank the character's individual strength?
Xebec?
WB?
BM?
Kaido?
Xebec = Yonkou lvl/Mid/High Top tier
WB = Low Top tier(Above all current firstmates)
Big mom = Low Top tier(Above all current firstmates)
Kaido = Low Top tier(Equal to the current strongest firstmate)
Shiki = High High Tier(Equal to the firstmates)

So Streusen was on Rocks ship because He was the first one to Sail with big Mom right?
Yesss!
Unless he was left at WCI by Big Mom to oversee shit and protect it for her
Post automatically merged:

Xebec = Yonkou lvl/Mid/High Top tier
WB = Low Top tier(Above all current firstmates)
Big mom = Low Top tier(Above all current firstmates)
Kaido = Low Top tier(Equal to the current strongest firstmate)
Shiki = High High Tier(Equal to the firstmates)
Interesting!
Do you regard the "above all current first mates" as an equivelant to the avarage admiral? or still beneath them?
just curious

O

Omaiwaa

Hey so prior to this I thought the weapon vegapunk had made was related to seastone because the boats he made are & it's been shown it can be made into boats & weapons already.

Now I'm even closer to leaning to this theory due to the acronym SSG (what if it's some kind of sea stone pacifista? Or just a weapon that certain parts of the navy have access to) i don't think I've seen anyone come up with this theory yet but that's my thoughts

Hey so prior to this I thought the weapon vegapunk had made was related to seastone because the boats he made are & it's been shown it can be made into boats & weapons already.

Now I'm even closer to leaning to this theory due to the acronym SSG (what if it's some kind of sea stone pacifista? Or just a weapon that certain parts of the navy have access to) i don't think I've seen anyone come up with this theory yet but that's my thoughts
SSG = Special Science Group

In my opinion, it will be a group of Pacifistas but enhanced by with two additional power ups:

1- All the admirals special abilities (Kizaru's laser was already there):
Vegapunk will add some Magma attacks, Ice Attacks, and gravitational pull and push!

2- Vegapunk will make them on top of that eat DFs (Probably Zoan) which will basically give some form of will and consciousness just like Germa Soldiers. HOWEVER, they will be modified to NEVER disobey the WG, just like how Germa's Vinsmoke and their soldiers are.

They will be a hard match of they have some form of consciousness for sure!

So Streusen was on Rocks ship because He was the first one to Sail with big Mom right?
yes, he is with BM since she was a kid, so he was probably the cook of rox pirates

I think the other two rock pirates not mentioned in this chapter are: bakkins (marco said she was a crewmate of wb 40 years ago) and shakky (was a pirate 40 years ago too, but she quit before the god valley war)

IMO the SSG has created a super soldier serum that allows marines to temporarily turn into giants.

Coby has this power imo
lol now one piece is attack on titans

Oda needs to give the marine heroes: Coby and Smoker a power up. He's neglected them for far too long. I see the science force doing this.

For Smoker, I believe Vegapunk has figured out some way to forcibly awaken a DF. This process was imperfect in the past, resulting in the impel down zoans, but now perfected, I think smoker will be one of the recipients of this ability and will awaken his DF.

Crocodile had a special ability that most likely was awakening. By touching something, he could drain the water out of said object, turning it to sand.

Similar to how crocodile could dehydrate people and objects to turn them into sand, I believe that smoker will gain the ability to burn objects in order to turn them into smoke.

I mentioned this before but I think Coby will get a gigantification serum. Overall I think this power would parallel nicely to Luffy's gomu gomu no mi as well as giving Coby a well deserved upgrade.

In terms of mechanics, I see it working similar to the hulk's ability in marvel. I think becoming big would cause him to lose control of his mind and become enraged. He could become as big as Katakuri and things would be okay, but once he starts approaching kaido/big mom levels, he'd go full hulk.

Last edited:
Oda needs to give the marine heroes: Coby and Smoker a power up. He's neglected them for far too long. I see the science force doing this.

For Smoker, I believe Vegapunk has figured out some way to forcibly awaken a DF. This process was imperfect in the past, resulting in the impel down zoans, but now perfected, I think smoker will be one of the recipients of this ability and will awaken his DF.

Crocodile had a special ability that most likely was awakening. By touching something, he could drain the water out of said object, turning it to sand.

Similar to how crocodile could dehydrate people and objects to turn them into sand, I believe that smoker will gain the ability to burn objects in order to turn them into smoke.

I mentioned this before but I think Coby will get a gigantification serum. Overall I think this power would parallel nicely to Luffy's gomu gomu no mi as well as giving Coby a well deserved upgrade.

In terms of mechanics, I see it working similar to the hulk's ability in marvel. I think becoming big would cause him to lose control of his mind and become enraged. He could become as big as Katakuri and things would be okay, but once he starts approaching kaido/big mom levels, he'd go full hulk.
Coby has literally had the biggest growth out of any character in the whole series, based on his pathetic level at the beginning. Slow your horses here, no need to get unrealistic and push him into spheres where he doesn't belong.

Smoker on the other hand ... in his case it's worth a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.