Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rero💙

I'm still grasping the fact that these three Yonkos were together in a ship and were serving one man..how crazy that crew was! :bignews:

Also I like how Senguku highlighted the fact that at that time they weren't as strong as they are now, which I think it's a hint from Oda of how strong the strawhats will be EoS.. at least three of them will be Yonko level and other might reach Admiral and YC levels. They will become more legendary than the Rocks :daydream:

Worst

Custom title
I really hope we get to see more Rocks Pirates flashbacks. A powerful crew that hated each other sounds like good reality tv lol

I have to commend Rocks D. Xebec for keeping his crew from killing each other :cheers: must of been one hell of a captain
Yep...he sure had some heavy seastone balls under that D.

I can bet on Mihawk being on par with the strongest marine and is stronger than Benn beckmen however not stronger than a yonko I guess & if this is not the case then I will pay you 100$( that's roughly 7000 inr). What do you say?
Wanna bet.?
P. S - I am not a Mihawk fan but I follow logic as Mihawk is endgame for Zoro. He has to be powerful than almost all the commanders(but equal to rayleigh) .
Well, I don't know, he could be bit stronger than Ben, as I said we just didn't have prove that he is low admiral lvl(2b), so he is actually YC1 lvl, even if he is strionger than Ben, also I doubt that Oda will develop Ben, I believe they will be putted down by BB LOL. Still I could easily bet on fact that Mihawk is weaker than Younko, or Hight lvl Admirals(3b), I'm talking about Marinford arc Admirals.
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing to suggest he is lying about that, and its supported by Big Mum's and Kaido's initially hostile interactions(not to mention, the context was why they didn't boast about that part of their career, so it makes sense that Sengoku is being honest here). Also, while Shakky(from Sabadoy) and Whitebeard might not be a genocidal maniac, Kaido sure as hell is. Again, Kaido is a guy, who killed one of Whitebeards close buds and invaded his kingdom. I don't believe they ever had a close relationship, except for maybe Kaido's respect for Whitebeards strength. Hell, Whitebeards disdain for his Rocks members is even reflected in chapter 0 where he tells Shiki(a fellow Rocks member) to get to the point or he'll kill him. Nothing suggests the Rocks members particularly got along, and the history between them reflects that.

Whitebeard is a guy who wanted to have a family. Kaido is a guy who wants to start the biggest war the world has ever seen. Yeah, they are very conflicted with each other.
I mean maybe your right, but again Kaido was rokie that day, he wasn't it seems even one of the strongest Rocks, so there was no prove that he was already that savage. But it could be, I'm still waiting for Viz, than I guess we could jump to some conclusions.

your green tits always save me. thanks. :steef:
They can save the world & bring world peace with how mesmerizing they are:madmonk:

Anyhow, Manga plus is good for just reading the official translation bt if you want a bit better quality panels to accompany it,I recommend reading straight through the VIZ website or app.
The panels are cleaner in Viz.
If you are in a country that can't access VIZ and are part of Android masterrace,you can just download the apk of the Viz app(except Germany I think,not sure) and not having to meddle with VPNs.

Tl;dr:
Mangaplus is fine ,Viz is the extra sauce.

Strongest crew in the world stated by Sengoku so overall they had the best pirates/emerging pirates of that time
Yeah. But what I mean by that is. Where do you rank the character's individual strength?
Xebec?
WB?
BM?
Kaido?

Where do you put these guys level during the god valley incident which was 38 years ago?
If I had to rank them, I would say:

Xebec = PK level (Roger and WB reached that level later)
WB = Original Trio of Admirals level (Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru) and later he reached PK level
BM = The New Admirals level (Fuji/Greenbull) cause I have them in my book weaker than the original trio.
Kaido = YFM

Some people may belittle BM and Kaido even more, but I cannot simply because they are naturally born gifted more than your avarage commanders. Big Mom had the bounty of 500 mil when she was a kid. That's a bounty given to an average commander level! She was merely a kid, and in that time, she was 30 years old!

Status
Not open for further replies.