Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But once again, no actual bleeding from the character. Also, we gotta stop taking sound effects as literal translations of what you think happens. Sometimes Oda does the effects for dramatization. For example, he SHOWED Sanji's leg or Usopp's face or Hajrudin's arm or Oars' spine cracking when they got hurt. He did not do this for BM

Therefore I don't believe Queen did much outside of bring her memory back
Queen knocked her out

Both of those times you listed, we saw the bones cracking with the sound effect. Not so with Big Mom and Queen, so it’s reasonable to assume it didn’t happen. Also, if her skull was cracked, even she would have fucking died from that...y’all have an odd grasp on how bodies work even in fiction.
SFX is not for decoration...with this you don't have always to visualize it, but just draw the sound effect. Sanji had multiple rips broken against Pearl and Mr.2 but we never saw it. Does it mean they didn't break it?

And why should a OP character die from it? Especialy a Yonkou. It's not like her Head got smashed like a pancake, ''just'' her skull got cracked.

Both of those times you listed, we saw the bones cracking with the sound effect. Not so with Big Mom and Queen, so it’s reasonable to assume it didn’t happen. Also, if her skull was cracked, even she would have fucking died from that...y’all have an odd grasp on how bodies work even in fiction.
a cracked skull isn't instant death though. But should leave her out the count nonetheless but:specialmeh:

Are Numbers even part of Kaido's crew or are they a special squad like Fukurokuju's?

I'm guessing this is Oda changing his mind again because everyone guessed it. Drake and Page One were the "ten" and "ace" of the Beasts Pirates, but Oda had to jettison the hierarchy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
SFX is not for decoration...with this you don't have always to visualize it, but just draw the sound effect. Sanji had multiple rips broken against Pearl and Mr.2 but we never saw it. Does it mean they didn't break it?

And why should a OP character die from it? Especialy a Yonkou. It's not like her Head got smashed like a pancake, ''just'' her skull got cracked.
“JUST” her skull...aight, I’m gathering that you and I aren’t gonna agree on what reality is, so I don’t care to keep pursuing this with you. Goodbye forever!! :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.