Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB is already causing more chaos and making some decent moves as a Yonko than Meme and Crydo did in their whole life. Shanks is well Shanks..:endthis:

agreed, he is an uncrowned Pirate King. He legit said nah.. keep your Laugh tale, I'm good.:cheers:
I remember hearing stuff like "Marineford Whitebeard was sick, other emperors would have shat on him"
Lmao even after being wounded Sengoku still called him the wolrd's strongest man. He was a world above the others :cheers:

Whitebeard had 16 Commanders. And one of them lost to Moria (IRC).
Imo Oda didn’t plan out the structure of the Yonko crews before he created the WBP. Look at the structure of the BMP, BP, and RHP. The structure of these three crews is: 1 captain, 3 commanders right below the captain, 6 elite officers right below the commanders, and then a few dozen officers below the elite officers.

The structure of the BMP is:

BM
The Sweet 3
The Veterans (Snack and Streusen included)
The Ministers
The fodders

The structure of the BP is:

Kaido
The 3 Lead Performers
The Flying 6
The Headliners/Numbers
The fodders (Gifters are just elite fodder)

The structure of the RHP is:

Shanks
Beckman, Roo, and Yasopp
The other 6 guys shown at MF
We don’t know much about the rest of Shanks crew, but the only difference between his and Kaido and BM’s crews is probably that he doesn’t have an army, but his top members are probably stronger overall than their top members

The BBP are also pretty similar to these 3 crews, which have a distinct top 10. BB has a distinct top 11, but close enough

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Big Mom need to go down in wano. Maan dragging her in 3 arc is just too much (Fishman, WCI, Wano). The way brook and franky make a joke of her is just a hint (i hope).
by the way your profile picture is cool man. what is it?
I agree.

I discovered it while @Dragomir was using it.

Then when he changed his avy I asked him nicely if I can use it:madmonk: and literally typed "Future samurai with a backpack in rain" because I didn't know how it's called and change it to mine avy.

Well, her only move so far is spear of Elbaf, a technique that giants can use with an axe as well. I think it wouldn't make a difference whether you gave Big Mom a sword or an axe. She is just a natural freak. With a sword, with an axe, with her fists. I'm sure Mihawk would've challenged her otherwise, as he fought several swordsmen after Shanks lost his arm. I doubt these swordsmen were all >= Big Mom.
Maybe he did??

S

SinOfGreed

Sanji definitely has a chance at beating King: Ill give it 15-20% at this particular moment. Got this theory completely wrong that Sanji would ever encounter King.

Too many people underestimating Kings true strength

Im confused by OP powerscaling from Sanji WCI to Sanji Wano, makes no sense to me and most people, but that's how it is written.
I'll give it 0% rn. Still act 3 and there are still encounters with King that have yet to happen (Marco and Peros)

More interestingly, if you don't think Big Mom is a swordsman after this chapter, you are high on crack.

Also Big Mom got shit on by Franky lmaoo

Mihawk mid diffs
Lol dude wtf are you on? Yamato calls King the greatest swordsman on Wano. So are you finally gonna accept that World’s Greatest Swordsman is only about skill with the blade instead of being overall stronger than anyone who touches a sword, or are you gonna clown yourself and say King > Big Mom?

Sanji definitely has a chance at beating King: Ill give it 15-20% at this particular moment. Got this theory completely wrong that Sanji would ever encounter King.

Too many people underestimating Kings true strength

Im confused by OP powerscaling from Sanji WCI to Sanji Wano, makes no sense to me and most people, but that's how it is written.
Oda hasn't written well Sanji's progression...He should have gave him a fight , a real fight against someone like Over/Daifuku/Peros...
And a victory, OFC...
Because right now, nobody feels that he could win the encounter...

Franky>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pre TS Luffy
What is that based on lmao? MF Luffy had greater AP and speed than current Franky and he had Conqueror's Haki.

At best Franky mid diffs Pre TS Luffy, not sure where >>> Coming from

But no one was able to land a hit on Mihawk were they, not commanders, not crocodile while trash tiers are landing hits on Big Mom

That's the sheer gap of respect Oda has for legendary Mihawk and trash cans like Yonkou.

Even if Mihawk faced all scabbards, Oda would not draw him taking a single hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.