Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard was this OP that Kaido and BM couldn't reach PK title because of him. Fuck Kaido and Big Mom they can't be redeemed after what we saw. Even if the murder one-shot alliance everyone will remember the memes.

They are walking jokes. Only Shanks and BB can save the Image of the Yonko.
I hope Big Meme goes down with Kaido in this arc because I can't imagine wasting panels on Big Mom when SH's reach Elbaf.
BB is already causing more chaos and making some decent moves as a Yonko than Meme and Crydo did in their whole life. Shanks is well Shanks..:endthis:
The problem is scaling the other emperors to Whitebeard:kata:
agreed, he is an uncrowned Pirate King. He legit said nah.. keep your Laugh tale, I'm good.:cheers:

if you don't think Big Mom is a swordsman after this chapter, you are high on crack.
Well, her only move so far is spear of Elbaf, a technique that giants can use with an axe as well. I think it wouldn't make a difference whether you gave Big Mom a sword or an axe. She is just a natural freak. With a sword, with an axe, with her fists. I'm sure Mihawk would've challenged her otherwise, as he fought several swordsmen after Shanks lost his arm. I doubt these swordsmen were all >= Big Mom.

Whitebeard was this OP that Kaido and BM couldn't reach PK title because of him. Fuck Kaido and Big Mom they can't be redeemed after what we saw. Even if the murder one-shot alliance everyone will remember the memes.

They are walking jokes. Only Shanks and BB can save the Image of the Yonko.
I hope Big Meme goes down with Kaido in this arc because I can't imagine wasting panels on Big Mom when SH's reach Elbaf.
Big Mom need to go down in wano. Maan dragging her in 3 arc is just too much (Fishman, WCI, Wano). The way brook and franky make a joke of her is just a hint (i hope).
by the way your profile picture is cool man. what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.