Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter was great for Sanji, whoever thinks otherwise is just trying to bait . A very poor attempt, poor souls:doffycry:

I can't wait to see Sanji undamaged and the first DJ kick with the RS :finally:
You think Sanji's gonna be undamaged from that attack?

I love the fact that you are underestimating King, if we thought Doffy was tough everyone on this thread knows King is next level

Are we seriously going to keep this design of Sanji's Raid Suit? Not only doesn't fit Sanji at all, but I find absurd to cover half of the face of a character that is meant to be driven by emotions and show them when fighting. I'm expecting a significant decrease of the emotion Oda will be capable of conveying if he can do so only through the eyes; I mean, it already feels weird in the chapter.
Mad disappointed its basically the same ass suit without glasses

Shits still wack

S

SinOfGreed

Starting to really believe in that Sanji v. Page One matchup. Not as a disrespect, but because we never actually saw what happened and I feel like Oda just either didn't want to show how strong either character was or could be, or didn't want to have Page One lose there so early.

I already can "feel" the possible rivalry coming from both characters if they ever encounter each other again.
I think it's obvious that Page One and Sanji will have a rematch now. Sanji got his 'clutch' moment of the arc via saving Momo. Sanji couldn't put down Page One, so how's he gonna take down King? Ancient Zoan durability has been hyped like mad. Plus there are interactions and things we need to see from King that don't involve Sanji at all.

• Perospero made it clear he holds a grudge against Luffy, Marco and King.
  • Marco and King share similar DF's and the same position among their respective crews.
  • King is still a swordsman (confirmed in OP magazine), giving him a full on katana seems random and honestly quite stupid if he isn't gonna use that against another swordsman.
Plus what do people think Page One is gonna do when he sees the guy who cost him a bunch of flak from his crewmates? He's obviously gonna wanna fight Sanji.

Not to mention, it's King. People are forgetting he's the 3rd strongest fighter on the enemy's side. And Sanji is in no way near the 3rd strongest fighter in the alliance. He won't outshine guys like Kid, Law, Zoro, Marco etc

You think Sanji's gonna be undamaged from that attack?

I love the fact that you are underestimating King, if we thought Doffy was tough everyone on this thread knows King is next level
I think he avoided it just before the impact. He really seemed concerned about this charged attack and i don't think he is going to be hurt so soon in this way.
If not, the RS defensive capabilities should really be something else.

Maybe, Luffy not reacting to Sanji's RS, means that he has trained with him when they were getting ready for the Raid... And Luffy saw it...
So... Maybe Sanji is Able to fight King/Queen, because he has trained...

Status
Not open for further replies.