[FNZ] Role Madness Elden Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Do you have a reads list?
Yeah kind of, varying degrees of strength:

Town:
Pero
Polar
Jag
Bittersweet
Flower
Alexis
Orca
Melkor
Worst
Hayumi

Indie:
Naomi
Charlie

Very slight Town:
Alwaysmind
RA
Jan*

*don't know their range

Leaving Yoho, RippedCal, Kweh, baudib, MonochromeYoru, Yo Tan Wa, Conquistador and Marimo.

A lot of those are Null, two scum leaning ones are Yoho and RippedCal. Maybe YTW as well. Anyway that's 8 names.
 
Yeah kind of, varying degrees of strength:

Town:
Pero
Polar
Jag
Bittersweet
Flower
Alexis
Orca
Melkor
Worst
Hayumi

Indie:
Naomi
Charlie

Very slight Town:
Alwaysmind
RA
Jan*

*don't know their range

Leaving Yoho, RippedCal, Kweh, baudib, MonochromeYoru, Yo Tan Wa, Conquistador and Marimo.

A lot of those are Null, two scum leaning ones are Yoho and RippedCal. Maybe YTW as well. Anyway that's 8 names.
Switch Hayumi with Yoru and put Baudib and Jan higher and you have my list.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Switch Hayumi with Yoru and put Baudib and Jan higher and you have my list.
You has fake claimed a cop result on me before and I don't feel like his logic holds up very well, so I'm not really seeing the town there. I can definitely see Jan being higher. Baudib I dunno, haven't seen much there that moves the needle for me beyond agreement with some reads.
 
You has fake claimed a cop result on me before and I don't feel like his logic holds up very well, so I'm not really seeing the town there. I can definitely see Jan being higher. Baudib I dunno, haven't seen much there that moves the needle for me beyond agreement with some reads.
Yoru? When?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top