Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Source about the Luffy vs King ?
None. It's fake af. Look at my comments above.
Post automatically merged:

Who? lol
It's definitely too early for spoilers.
It's a joke Juan ( Juan Piece ).

Dudes spitting random shit.

The closest date for early spoilers is the 31st of August if there will be any early spoilers.

She's a meme no one reading this manga for more than 5 years considers this Fat Meme as a threat. Whatever Oda do she's a fucking joke.
Only a dunce like you and others would think that, even if she is portrayed as a joke she is still powerful and considered a threat. You say that no one reading this manga for more than 5 years would consider her a threat, yet I've seen users on AP who have been reading this manga for decades says otherwise.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Only a dunce like you and others would think that, even if she is portrayed as a joke she is still powerful and considered a threat. You say that no one reading this manga for more than 5 years would consider her a threat, yet I've seen users on AP who have been reading this manga for decades says otherwise.
This is not ArlongPark.

I don't give a shit about her character. She should be dead since WCI. Waste of panels.

I can't imagine another plot with her on Elbaf. Bitch needs to die on Wano or else.

The only impressive Yonko so far is Whitebeard and Shanks.

I hold Kaido high too until I saw that he can't handle "Oden's greatness".

Yonko are a fucking joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.