Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Better then Sanji getting nothing. Lol go bake a cake bro it’s not worth it arguing with Sanji fans at this point. Wci fucked up your chances until Eos
Zoro and Kiz didnt interact lmao. Stop the bullshit. Zoro was just the first fodder he was gonna kill.
Post automatically merged:

My ass finally free
:finally::finally::finally:
Black sperm too op in comic and real life
:funky:
So this is your second time:pepeke:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Kuroshika just a fair warning now lol, you will not be Do-S in Sword and Admiral. For a few reasons:

1. Do-S is a pretty weak Monster in OPM. She never defeats anyone above fodder tier, and the one time in the series that she fights a character who is supposed to be among the strongest, she gets utterly negged lol.

2. She's pretty insignificant to the plot of OPM. She's very much just a weaker side villain, hyped for the sole purpose of getting negged by another character later on. Such irrelevance is ill-befitting of one of the Three Akainu Wankers. Lol

3. There is another character who I think fits you and the S/A story far better. Lol

So don't be upset when you don't get Super S, bc she is far too irrelvant. Lol

K

Kuroshika

@Kuroshika just a fair warning now lol, you will not be Do-S in Sword and Admiral. For a few reasons:

1. Do-S is a pretty weak Monster in OPM. She never defeats anyone above fodder tier, and the one time in the series that she fights a character who is supposed to be among the strongest, she gets utterly negged lol.

2. She's pretty insignificant to the plot of OPM. She's very much just a weaker side villain, hyped for the sole purpose of getting negged by another character later on. Such irrelevance is ill-befitting of one of the Three Akainu Wankers. Lol

3. There is another character who I think fits you and the S/A story far better. Lol

So don't be upset when you don't get Super S, bc she is far too irrelvant. Lol
Owww you’re so sweet :sweat:

Papazuki will prevail :absojustice:

@Admiral Lee Hung excuse me lovely, I just saw that you dared say Lanji “scared me off the discord”.
Lmao if you think I’m not worse than him then I’m not doing my job well enough :tchpepe:
You think Lanji’s hairy armpit story was disgusting ? Oh honey. I’ll show you hell :sadgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 7!! "Massive Twists" (Part 2)

At the Temple of Akainu Wank, @Kuroshika is suddenly summoned into a meeting...by none other than the Mighty @ShishioIsBack himself!!! What is the purpose behind this unexpected request?!

Back in Udon, @Sword God Ryuma prepares to neg this fodder @Albino 👑 like his Main-Or rather, his Master Shishio did back in Part 4. But what's this? Albino doesn't seem the least bit concerned. Are things really as simple as they appear?

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

At the Temple of Akainu Wank, @Kuroshika is suddenly summoned into a meeting...by none other than the Mighty @ShishioIsBack himself!!! What is the purpose behind this unexpected request?!

Back in Udon, @Sword God Ryuma prepares to neg this fodder @Albino 👑 like his Main-Or rather, his Master Shishio did back in Part 4. But what's this? Albino doesn't seem the least bit concerned. Are things really as simple as they appear?

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang

The Lanji thing lmao, the best part.

props Major, as always, great work.

:myman:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung excuse me lovely, I just saw that you dared say Lanji “scared me off the discord”.
Lmao if you think I’m not worse than him then I’m not doing my job well enough :tchpepe:
You think Lanji’s hairy armpit story was disgusting ? Oh honey. I’ll show you hell :sadgrin:
Lol, that was just a joke about Lanji lmfao. I knew he couldn't scare you off.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wow. I thought the Z Bois couldn't get any lower... Allying with filth such as the Katakuri fandom? Going after Sanjikun too? Shishio has made some bad calls that'll end this series really soon. Ndule's out there, Topi's out there, and he chooses to go after another heavy hitter and ally literal virgins.

Alright. Being surrounded by a million Albino's is frightening. But he hasn't done anything yet.

K

Kuroshika

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I am loving that ppl call me “Lady Kuroshika”. Finally some people who understand I’m so strong that I’m the only one able to defeat myself :wellwell: not pervy enough tho, but I guess this will be my attack mode

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I am loving that ppl call me “Lady Kuroshika”. Finally some people who understand I’m so strong that I’m the only one able to defeat myself :wellwell: not pervy enough tho, but I guess this will be my attack mode
:suresure:

Karin might not be as pervy as Do-S, but she's going to show us some incredible pervi-ness later on. Lel

The Lanji thing lmao, the best part.
One of my better jokes, if I do say so myself lol.