Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

I am not going into Zoro vs. Orochi debate, but I doubt Orochi is dead.

That has got to be the most anti-climactic death in OP I have ever observed. It is very unlike Oden to kill a character in this fashion.
He was ultimately irrelevant to liberating Wano so it's not like he deserved some amazing death. It's been stressed that Kaido is the true problem over and over again.

Orochi would serve no purpose if he was alive.

M

MD Zolo

He was ultimately irrelevant to liberating Wano so it's not like he deserved some amazing death. It's been stressed that Kaido is the true problem over and over again.

Orochi would serve no purpose if he was alive.
It is not about amazing death, it is about a fulfilling death. The Kurozumi clan was obliterated by Wano administrative system and that was followed by Kurozumi clan exerting decades of pain upon Wano.

Neither of these two issues has been solved. They can't be solved until Kanjuro and Orochi gets a proper (I don't mean redemption) send-off.

It is not about amazing death, it is about a fulfilling death. The Kurozumi clan was obliterated by Wano administrative system and that was followed by Kurozumi clan exerting decades of pain upon Wano.

Neither of these two issues has been solved. They can't be solved until Kanjuro and Orochi gets a proper (I don't mean redemption) send-off.
They’re send off is good as is. The disrespect to the korozumi line begins with another character who has been shown. That character must be portrayed counter to what the other korozumis have done. Kanjuro and Orochi are unforgivable. I believe Tama will be that person that breaks this destructive cycle for the korozumis. Orochis rule is over. Stop complaining that Orochi and Kanjuro need a proper send off. Why are you so desperate to bring back characters that have no plot relevance?

M

MD Zolo

They’re send off is good as is. The disrespect to the korozumi line begins with another character who has been shown. That character must be portrayed counter to what the other korozumis have done. Kanjuro and Orochi are unforgivable. I believe Tama will be that person that breaks this destructive cycle for the korozumis. Orochis rule is over. Stop complaining that Orochi and Kanjuro need a proper send off. Why are you so desperate to bring back characters that have no plot relevance?
I will continue to say what I believe is the main possibility. I have never seen Oda kill off character without proper moments and I don't think that moment was done for Orochi.

You are free to believe what you want.

D

Deleted member 83

Well it's gonna be a quick read then lol

14 chapters :milaugh:
Lol you seem so happy that it’s axed :gokulaugh:
Wano.

lbg I mean Rainbow color scheme.

I don't know how Edo Japan looked but was it this flashy even back then? xD.
It’s the opposite, Oda said, in vol 92, that back then peasants were not allowed to wear flashy clothes, so he wants Wano to be colorful

Status
Not open for further replies.