Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

That implies that Zoro is equal to sasuke who was a dual protagonist of the story alongside naruto. I like Zoro but Oda has never given Zoro the sasuke treatment where he devotes 2-3 volumes worth of story just to him.
Very true. Zoro is nowhere near as important as Sasuke in OP.

Funny thing is that I hated how much focus was given to Sasuke and ended up hating the character, while I wish Zoro had more focus.

In my defense, Sasuke is too much of an emo kid. Zoro is far better in that regard.

He is a fan of Nami, the man is bias towards her character.
Pre-TS, it is true. But post-TS, she seems to lost some of her energy. My humble opinion.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Very true. Zoro is nowhere near as important as Sasuke in OP.

Funny thing is that I hated how much focus was given to Sasuke and ended up hating the character, while I wish Zoro had more focus.

In my defense, Sasuke is too much of an emo kid. Zoro is far better in that regard.

Pre-TS, it is true. But post-TS, she seems to lost some of her energy. My humble opinion.
At least Zoro went to train with Sword God, not with Pedo Snakeman.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
That's just bad writing. Zoro is unquestionably his most loyal crewmate alongside Nami. Unless you forgot to put an /s in which case I'll take the L
Zoro leave crew when luffy defeat BB, because he want defeat Mihawks. Then Luffy and the others are defeating by Im and Gorosei. Sanji can escaped and looking zoro because he is angry with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.