[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon: I choose you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know, I will find that account, just at a later time for future purposes (meta). All I know is that you're in the the UK (obvious), your birthday which you listed on another forum (if that's you), and that you're probably on Bay12. If I go on The Syndicate and look at Michelle's past interactions, I should be able to get you.
okay for real can we please stop playing with this creep
 

Pot Goblin

Heisenbunny
‎
I'm perfectly okay with "easy lynches" d1, if that helps me get rid off a black spot on my game map for the future.

You're quite non commital to my lim suggestions, what would be yours?
Reloaded would be a good shout, brudda is def sneaky when it comes to it
And I think I might see a ritualistic sacrifice with a Tepig path to appease the Flower Gods
 
Just to let you know, I will find that account, just at a later time for future purposes (meta). All I know is that you're in the the UK (obvious), your birthday which you listed on another forum (if that's you), and that you're probably on Bay12. If I go on The Syndicate and look at Michelle's past interactions, I should be able to get you.
dude thats weird
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top