Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
NPH was a fucking beast in How I Met your Mother though
Trash television continues to be trash. NPH sucks more than Sanji on Kikus elephant trunk
Post automatically merged:

Let's be real people....you gotta try pretty hard to troll Zoro. Trolling Sanji is easy.
Lmao Vandereich, Zoro fans are very thin skinned. It’s almost too easy

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Or you know he is just playing the real game and getting the girl the right way which is spending some time with her, creating connection, seeing if they share similar interests unlike being a beta cuck like Sanji using 40 yo virgin 101 strategy of being a female foot slave.

The way Oda writes Zoro, you have to put some real effort to troll Zoro. @Topi Jerami can do it though.
Lol Topi can shit on anyone.

Trash television continues to be trash. NPH sucks more than Sanji on Kikus elephant trunk

Yeah the Zoro FANS are easy to trigger. Trust me I know. You can say Zoro's AP is overrated and there will be a hellstorm. Sanji fans dont get triggered that much but Sanji has a lot of things to shit talk about.

it shows your retardness and your master's level. When there is L in your hands , you see it as W in ur delusional worlds. You live in delusion and think highly of yourself
:catpole:

Though I would say I don't get triggered anymore. Mostly cuz OP isn't even interesting to me anymore.

I even think the latest chapter was overrated. **** dickriding it like its the best chapter ever when all we did was get an info on some characters most of who I really don't care about.

Zoro "nothing happened" and "I am whitebeard" and "I wadda live" and "Men's dreams never die" were 10000s of times better chapters.

I legit don't get the dick riding cuz we got a bunch of info in the chapter. Where was the emotional appeal? That's what I really want.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Though I would say I don't get triggered anymore. Mostly cuz OP isn't even interesting to me anymore.

I even think the latest chapter was overrated. **** dickriding it like its the best chapter ever when all we did was get an info on some characters most of who I really don't care about.

Zoro "nothing happened" and "I am whitebeard" and "I wadda live" and "Men's dreams never die" were 10000s of times better chapters.

I legit don't get the dick riding cuz we got a bunch of info in the chapter. Where was the emotional appeal? That's what I really want.
I didn’t like last chapter especially well. It was alright but not crazy. And I think I actually hate the Rocks addition

I think chapters like the ones I mention require some real effort to write and they move the readers. While latest chapter just piggy backs over all the greatness created so far and its not hard to write chapter like this at all.

I didn’t like last chapter especially well. It was alright but not crazy. And I think I actually hate the Rocks addition
Lmaoo Rocks silhouette looks so garbage. That **** looks like Caesar clown on steroids

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Seems like OP is dying off for a lot of people. I used to make theories 24/7 but my love for OP shrunk big time over 2 years ago.

Hell....OPM and MHA has stolen my heart(and Kenichi).

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I think chapters like the ones I mention require some real effort to write and they move the readers. While latest chapter just piggy backs over all the greatness created so far and its not hard to write chapter like this at all.

Lmaoo Rocks silhouette looks so garbage. That **** looks like Caesar clown on steroids
PERFECT description :suresure:

Maybe lol
Tho i got no problem shitting on any character if i need too even franky lol

And i got franky surprisingly lower than lots of people put him too
I rarely get triggered and think that's due to who some of my favorite characters are....Blackbeard, Sengoku, Don Chinjao, Morley, Queen...aint much to say about them lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I just don’t get why roger needs another super rival when he has Shiki, garp and WB. But now we get this real big bad? Fuck off, I don’t care about the Yonkou to begin with not their origin under some lore character
Seems like OP is dying off for a lot of people. I used to make theories 24/7 but my love for OP shrunk big time over 2 years ago.

Hell....OPM and MHA has stolen my heart(and Kenichi).
The last arc of MhA was great but whenever we get back to the main story it drags a little. Think I might skip a few months just to read it in one lump