Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Seems like OP is dying off for a lot of people. I used to make theories 24/7 but my love for OP shrunk big time over 2 years ago.

Hell....OPM and MHA has stolen my heart(and Kenichi).
Demon slayer >>>> Everything
Post automatically merged:

I just don’t get why roger needs another super rival when he has Shiki, garp and WB. But now we get this real big bad? Fuck off, I don’t care about the Yonkou to begin with not their origin under some lore character

The last arc of MhA was great but whenever we get back to the main story it drags a little. Think I might skip a few months just to read it in one lump
Also his name is stupid and lazy as fuck. Rock D Xebec wtf?

Lmao we went from Dracule Hawk Eye Mihawk to Rock Xebec?

That alone is indicative of the fall in quality from EB to Wano

Lmao after all the ass poundings you took today I'll let you go this time.

I am genuinely not sure why you are so ashamed of your idols sexual orientation. Its ironic anyways considering you are always bouncing up and down his dick.
What ass poundings. Your a stupid soywrdboi:suresure:

Manga fact: Sanji chases girls and Zoro chases swords. Do what you want with that information.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Man I just don't give a shit about Big Meme and kaido to begin with. Both are shallow as fuck characters.

I mean I'd take Kaido over meme anyday but neither of them particularly give me a reason to give a single shit about either of them.
We went from Oda’s best group, the Shichibukai, to his worst groups origin story. Giant drop in quality

We went from Oda’s best group, the Shichibukai, to his worst groups origin story. Giant drop in quality
Original 7 Warlords are truly Odas best creation (Besides Zoro of course). Every single one of them gives you a reason to care for them

Where I wanna hear more about Mihawk, an actual mysterious character with a bunch of layers, Oda gives you Caesar clown clone with a quite possibly the shittiest name in One Piece.

Ok fair enough yall didn't enjoy the chapter as much as some but their were pretty interesting things revealed

The top bounties of the world alone is already pretty cool on its own
The confirmation that linlin, kaido, newgate, shiki, ect were all on one crew back in the day going up against the world
Learning about their captain and his connections to teach, roger, garp, and potentially luffy
We found at that both garp and roger teamed up to destroy rox and even protect celestial dragons for some reason
Getting a bit more information on shanks

Like shit wasn't there to make you cry it was years of build up leading up to big reveals

P.s
I pretty damn sure imu is "king of the world" the title xebec wanted being even more important because hes a D

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Original 7 Warlords are truly Odas best creation (Besides Zoro of course). Every single one of them gives you a reason to care for them

Where I wanna hear more about Mihawk, an actual mysterious character with a bunch of layers, Oda gives you Caesar clown clone with a quite possibly the shittiest name in One Piece.
Well except Jinbe. I think they’re all great characters, even Moria isn’t so bad

Ok fair enough yall didn't enjoy the chapter as much as some but their were pretty interesting things revealed

The top bounties of the world alone is already pretty cool on its own
The confirmation that linlin, kaido, newgate, shiki, ect were all on one crew back in the day going up against the world
Learning about their captain and his connections to teach, roger, garp, and potentially luffy
We found at that both garp and roger teamed up to destroy rox and even protect celestial dragons for some reason
Getting a bit more information on shanks

Like shit wasn't there to make you cry it was years of build up leading up to big reveals

P.s
I pretty damn sure imu is "king of the world" the title xebec wanted being even more important because hes a D
:okay:

Its okay Lil D. I am sure one day Sanji will get to sniff okikus socks and you will get to sniff Sanjis socks.
And its ok ZoroRayleighRogerLuffy one day Zoro will open up about his sexuality and mary Urashima

Dont try hyping up the weakest group lmao. Shichibukai except Croc are trash.

Man I just don't give a shit about Big Meme and kaido to begin with. Both are shallow as fuck characters.

I mean I'd take Kaido over meme anyday but neither of them particularly give me a reason to give a single shit about either of them.
Kaido and Meme are polar opposites of each other’s problems.

Everything about Kaido is geared towards intimidation and a shallow “Wow, such evil badarse” factor. From his design to his highly inefficient nonsensical way of running a territory to his devil fruit to his overall attitude.

Problem is he completely lacks depth and personality. Granted Oda could fix this later but I ain’t putting my hopes up.

Everything about Big Meme is designed for a cheap “uniqueness” factor. From her design to her status of sole female Yonko to her devil fruit etc. etc.

Problem is, BM fails on any form of intimidation now that WCI has forever ruined her reputation and her entire personality was just a hog mush of random traits that Oda cobbled together without putting any thought in how the fuck they can actually coexist with each other.