God fucking damn it, I don't want to move on! I want to fucking win! I'm so fucking sick of being the guy who loses! I want to fucking win convincingly for once and have everyone be amazed! Sometimes I feel like life is just some stupid cruel joke where I have to star as the Saturday morning cartoon villain who always loses in the end. Nobody ever asks them how they feel in between the episodes, man. Nobody cares about them just like nobody cares about me. Fuck, man.

Page 1 and ulti got back up after seconds, no sign of damage

zoro was KO'd for days after his battle with kamazo
Lmao, imagine having to put down Zoro to make Sanji look good. Bet if ur gonna do that I will too.
Thriller bark, Lanji stands up to Kuma and Zoro low diffs him then goes on to do a several hour endurance and durability feat against Kuma while never falling

God fucking damn it, I don't want to move on! I want to fucking win! I'm so fucking sick of being the guy who loses! I want to fucking win convincingly for once and have everyone be amazed! Sometimes I feel like life is just some stupid cruel joke where I have to star as the Saturday morning cartoon villain who always loses in the end. Nobody ever asks them how they feel in between the episodes, man. Nobody cares about them just like nobody cares about me. Fuck, man.
what happened man? talk to me:josad:

Or that Sanji was already in YC territory in Dressrosa unlike his brothers. Remember, my logic stands on the ground that RS is insignificant.

Also, since BM gave King more respect than Katakuri, you are backed into a corner.
BM gave King the same respect as she has given to Brook....she just wanted him for his mysterious race not because of his strength ....Sanji was not in YC territory in DR, the fight with his brothers/Judge and Vergo/Doflamingo proved that...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dont worry. Garou stans you.
#villianscanbeherostoo

M

MD Zolo

BM gave King the same respect as she has given to Brook....she just wanted him for his mysterious race not because of his strength ....Sanji was not in YC territory in DR, the fight with his brothers/Judge and Vergo/Doflamingo proved that...
Then you are missing my first post. If Sanji is defeating a YC1 with only an RS, which (for the purpose of this debate) is not that significant power-up, then Sanji had to have been YC level at Dressrosa. Because he didn't have any significant battle in WCI that would push him further.

Which is great for me because I can preach Doffy>Katakuri all day then. I can then say with more confidence that Doffy lost due to Law's Gamma Knife.

If you think Sanji winning against King proves King is weaker, then you are wrong. Kaido's crew is a strength-based hierarchy too. Luffy fans are not gonna get away from the fall out of Sanji winning against King.

● Sanji with Rs said he will die from a hole in his body vs Zoro got a hole in his body and never claimed he would die:gokulaugh:
● Sanji fought PO and never putted a real damage while luffy fought two tobi roppos and made PO bleeding and out for sometime without Power up:gokulaugh:
● Sanji screamed and near death door from casual King who used his useless form and without sword :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
これだけ見えてるのに乳首が見えないと全然物足りない
乳首って"命"なのかな
乳首って"哲学"なのかな
乳首って「海賊王」なのかな