Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, imagine having to put down Zoro to make Sanji look good. Bet if ur gonna do that I will too.
Thriller bark, Lanji stands up to Kuma and Zoro low diffs him then goes on to do a several hour endurance and durability feat against Kuma while never falling
you’re saying as if it’s exclusive to sanji fans every fandom does it zorofans do it,admiral fans do it,yonko fans do it,doflamingo fans do it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
absalom was invisible as in zoro's battle in the bb pirates invisibility that sanji surpassed since thirller bark but zoro will only surpass at raftel or EOS:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Shiryus not gonna be hurting zoro with his invisibility you know. The two people whi had the fruit are leagues apart

you’re saying as if it’s exclusive to sanji fans every fandom does it zorofans do it,admiral fans do it,yonko fans do it,doflamingo fans do it
Yes but in these discussions I try to stay away from adding others into the equation until they start it first. We weren’t talking about Zoro but he brought it up, when we are talking about Page One and Sanji exclusively

Then you are missing my first post. If Sanji is defeating a YC1 with only an RS, which (for the purpose of this debate) is not that significant power-up, then Sanji had to have been YC level at Dressrosa. Because he didn't have any significant battle in WCI that would push him further.

Which is great for me because I can preach Doffy>Katakuri all day then. I can then say with more confidence that Doffy lost due to Law's Gamma Knife.

If you think Sanji winning against King proves King is weaker, then you are wrong. Kaido's crew is a strength-based hierarchy too. Luffy fans are not gonna get away from the fall out of Sanji winning against King.
SH need not to have battles much to push further. EL and Alabasta arcs are prime examples for that....so no Sanji was not at YC level in DR....and more importantly Doffy was not > YC1 Katakuri

Kaido crew based on strength hierarchy but that doesn't mean King > Katakuri because others in Kaido crew are weaker than King as simple as that ...besidesthe doflamingo logic you are using for Doflamingo > Katakuri why don't you use same logic to King when Katakuri trashed someone with raid suit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.