Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Sanji was not that strong before which was proven with his skirmishes with Doflamingo/Vergo/his brother/Judge
And my point is that Doffy was stronger than Katakuri, he lost to Luffy because of Law. How will you disprove that?

And aren't you guys are the ones who kept saying that Vergo was very close to Doffy in strength and that he was stronger than Pica? Aren't you guys the ones who said that RS isn't a big power-up?

I am just using the logical you guys commonly state.

J

Jo_Ndule

Title "
SH need not to have battles much to push further. EL and Alabasta arcs are prime examples for that....so no Sanji was not at YC level in DR....and more importantly Doffy was not > YC1 Katakuri

Kaido crew based on strength hierarchy but that doesn't mean King > Katakuri because others in Kaido crew are weaker than King as simple as that ...besidesthe doflamingo logic you are using for Doflamingo > Katakuri why don't you use same logic to King when Katakuri trashed someone with raid suit ?
He just salty

He can't accept that he overrated King and now he thinks Sanji beating King means Luffy sucks and kata is weaker than Doffy lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have absolutely no idea what this means, and I refuse to learn :kriwhat:
Well you have good taste my brother. Heres from one assman to another :cheers:
I truly believe that every straight guy loves boobs growing up because they’re our primary source of nourishment straight out of the womb...but once you’re mature enough to appreciate the subtle curves of a woman’s waist and hips, you don’t care about the titties as much.

What did I say earlier about this thread being too sexual?? I forgot...

And my point is that Doffy was stronger than Katakuri, he lost to Luffy because of Law. How will you disprove that?

And aren't you guys are the ones who kept saying that Vergo was very close to Doffy in strength and that he was stronger than Pica? Aren't you guys the ones who said that RS isn't a big power-up?

I am just using the logical you guys commonly state.
Doffy lost to Luffy because Luffy overpowered Doflamingo as simple as that...sure Law gamma knife was significant but doffy still did first aid ,....Vergo > Pica but I never said he is close to doffy in strength ...RS isn't a big powerup and that is why if Sanji beats King with just RS, then King < Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.