Status
Not open for further replies.
Except my logic for this debate is that Doffy is above YC1, so him beating an already YC level Sanji is very plausible. And secondly, I thought you guys put Vergo as very close to YC level. Most Sanji fans believe that Sanji would've won against Vergo if the fight continued.

So, let's take those two things and combine them. We get that Sanji was already YC level in Dressrosa.

But let's come back to the present and try it your way. First, how strong do you think King is? Is he weaker than Smoothie? Or is he stronger than Smoothie but weaker than Katakuri?

Cause even if King is weaker than Katakuri, he is still YC1 (or do you think he is YC2?). So, Sanji with RS, which is insignificant, is YC1+.

Logic dictates that Sanji without the RS is at least YC2. What was Luffy at the beginning of WCI? YC2 or YC1?
First of all, I ain't Sanji stan and so I never put him in YC range and never argued about Vergo being close to Doflamingo in strength and so I start my argument with Sanji being veteran level in DR....now after that two arcs happened and by the logic One Piece follows even without proper fights there will be some increase in power ...now you could say that Sanji is at top veteran level or Judge level and now he got RS and based on showings in Wano, he could be YC range but bottom level

RS given him some status eventhough it is not big enough to put him at YC1 range ....

King is YC1 of beast pirates
Ben Beckman is YC1 of Shanks pirates
Zoro is YC1 of SHP

all are YC1 but there strength varies

now let us take King, if King really loses to RS Sanji and Smoothie doesn't something that puts her in better portrayal, then yeah ...Sanji without RS is not YC2 , King just becomes weakest YC1 or maybe there is an another route "King was not YC1 at all" and King/Queen has same range and doesn't have any difference like Smoothie/Katakuri

anyways we both never come to an agreement ...let's agree to disagree and all this debate is based on almost impossible assumption and we don't even know how the fight goes ...so peace out from me

M

MD Zolo

First of all, I ain't Sanji stan and so I never put him in YC range and never argued about Vergo being close to Doflamingo in strength and so I start my argument with Sanji being veteran level in DR....now after that two arcs happened and by the logic One Piece follows even without proper fights there will be some increase in power ...now you could say that Sanji is at top veteran level or Judge level and now he got RS and based on showings in Wano, he could be YC range but bottom level

RS given him some status eventhough it is not big enough to put him at YC1 range ....

Zoro is YC1 of SHP

now let us take King, if King really loses to RS Sanji and Smoothie doesn't something that puts her in better portrayal, then yeah ...Sanji without RS is not YC2 , King just becomes weakest YC1 or maybe there is an another route "King was not YC1 at all" and King/Queen has same range and doesn't have any difference like Smoothie/Katakuri

anyways we both never come to an agreement ...let's agree to disagree and all this debate is based on almost impossible assumption and we don't even know how the fight goes ...so peace out from me
:seriously::gokulaugh:

You are gonna be doing many more of these cop outs if Sanji does beat King. Like I said, Sanji beating King is not a good sign for Luffy fans.

It is simple:
  1. Do you think RS is a significant power-up? You do not.
  2. Do you think King is a YC1? As per your comment now, King is YC1 only if Sanji doesn't beat him.
It is quite simple, if Sanji does defeat King that puts Sanji ~ Luffy at WCI and makes the gap between Luffy and Sanji much smaller in Wano.

But the truth is, Luffy fans will never accept Sanji as YC1+. Even if you guys say that Zoro is Gifter level, that truth is not gonna go away.

Zoro is YC1 of SHP

stop capping you know you’re a Sanji Stan

:seriously::gokulaugh:

You are gonna be doing many more of these cop outs if Sanji does beat King. Like I said, Sanji beating King is not a good sign for Luffy fans.

It is simple:
  1. Do you think RS is a significant power-up? You do not.
  2. Do you think King is a YC1? As per your comment now, King is YC1 only if Sanji doesn't beat him.
It is quite simple, if Sanji does defeat King that puts Sanji ~ Luffy at WCI and makes the gap between Luffy and Sanji much smaller in Wano.

But the truth is, Luffy fans will never accept Sanji as YC1+. Even if you guys say that Zoro is Gifter level, that truth is not gonna go away.
Nope, it does not.
King <Kata.

Status
Not open for further replies.