• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what was your theory?
It's what you quoted. I never posted in the theory thread, but I've written essays at this point how the Oni Giants (BM calls them Ancient Giants) or Oars' Race, were tied to the PH experimentation. At first I thought Oars and that group of giants were man made, but then I saw Kaido. Then I thought Kaido, along with other people, came from PH.

THEN the Numbers were shown, all being Giants with horns last year. I kept making the same comments. Its in no way just my idea though. Its been added and morphed by a lot of people so I wouldn't ever claim it as my theory.

Like now I am totally believing Kaido is from there and BM rescued him and the Numbers before joining Rocks. Kaido is an even more failed version of the Gigantifcation experiment

For most cases this is correct, but he is right this time. Why are we celebrating when he hasn’t eliminated a threat rather more problems for Luffy his captain, again being the burden for others
In this case it's neither an L or a W either. He set out to accomplish his goal which was rescuing Momonosuke. He took a big attack from King, and is now with the rest of the Straw Hats. Nobody failed in this situation.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
It's what you quoted. I never posted in the theory thread, but I've written essays at this point how the Oni Giants (BM calls them Ancient Giants) or Oars' Race, were tied to the PH experimentation. At first I thought Oars and that group of giants were man made, but then I saw Kaido. Then I thought Kaido, along with other people, came from PH.

THEN the Numbers were shown, all being Giants with horns last year. I kept making the same comments. Its in no way just my idea though. Its been added and morphed by a lot of people so I wouldn't ever claim it as my theory.

Like now I am totally believing Kaido is from there and BM rescued him and the Numbers before joining Rocks. Kaido is an even more failed version of the Gigantifcation experiment
I like your theory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.