Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can see. But it’s blatantly obvious oda is saving the best for the last. That’s why the fodder strawhats fight fodder Big Meme. Now Sanji “fights” King. And why Zoro is nowhere near, and Luffy being pushed back by two big named threats at once, twice in a row. This is definitely Zoro and Luffys arc. All the Sanji fans basking in their sun, only for their nightmare storm to come
Im enjoying the new Sanji logic vs King, is on the ground not fighting King so King ran away apparantly LOL
Post automatically merged:

Reminder Sanji trashed RS Yonji. RS can give you durability but it also depends on the user. If the user is weak then RS won't help him/her.
The spoiler literally says Sanji is ok because of his raid suit

J

Jo_Ndule

:steef:

Also reminder, King was using CoA against Sanji already lol
Zoan king being serious + using invisible CoA still failed to bypass RS durability

Casual Kata made Ichiji bleed and unconscious.

Yes RS Sanji (mid high tier) > RS Ichiji (upper-low high tier) but In terms of dura : Ichiji > sanji.

Next time... Y'all should stop thinking "x is Commander and has high bounty so he can also do the same as Z"

Only Katakuri can mid/low diff pre fs g4 Luffy
Only Katakuri can match fs g4 Luffy

The other commanders can't!
King can't even handle base RS Sanji but people dream he can easily beat g2 and g3 luffy lol

:steef:

Also reminder, King was using CoA against Sanji already lol
Zoan king being serious + using invisible CoA still failed to bypass RS durability

Casual Kata made Ichiji bleed and unconscious.

Yes RS Sanji (mid high tier) > RS Ichiji (upper-low high tier) but In terms of dura : Ichiji > sanji.

Next time... Y'all should stop thinking "x is Commander and has high bounty so he can also do the same as Z"

Only Katakuri can mid/low diff pre fs g4 Luffy
Only Katakuri can match fs g4 Luffy

The other commanders can't!
King can't even handle base RS Sanji but people dream he can easily beat g2 and g3 luffy lol
Invisible coA :king:

"Sanji was hit on the ground, but his body is ok because the suit."

Woah that is actually a greatfeat, King attack with full force and even Luffy hyped up the attack, if Sanji come out unscratch it would hype him and the RS even more, that is the first big W for my boy to tank a YC1 characters attack.

Right now I must agree the direct comprisason between King and Katakuri didn´t look for King, Katakuri hype was far better.
I hope it change soon, Oda still don´t reveal his bounty and he is the only calamity who didn´t have very good character/storybuilding, it is now the time for King to shine!!

"BM Mafia were probably trying to cover this up but the spoiler from 5ch said....

Jinbei and Robin fight together and send Big Mom outside..."

That's when you know to NEVER TRUST spoiler provider LMAO
They just LOVE to push their agenda, also I expected Jinbe to be the one to hold BM for Luffy...

"At the end of the chapter, Straw Hat Pirates standing together."

Again, @Fenaker , if that spoiler shows Sanji with minimal damage, I'm coming for your head LMAO
:suresure:

Prepare yourself to be advertising for "Sanji vs King" match up my friend hahaha
U remember that injury he got from Doffy's named attack i'm coming for ur head Lmao :suresure:

J

Jo_Ndule

sanji one shotted yonji you think ichiji and niji can do that too?
Sanji kicked Yonji head not the body.
You can see Yonji body wasnt bruised or hurt just his face.

Sanji doesn't have better Dura his siblings.
And base sanji was put below Ichiji and niji in strength overall.
RS Sanji is slightly above Judge and Ichijj

Status
Not open for further replies.