Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Disagree, Niji attack off with his ability yet Sanji tank it.
Sanji speedblitz Oven who couldn´t even see him, but he react to Niji, when Niji help Sanji, Sanji hold Luffy and was damaged.
Base Sanji can hurt/crack Niji and co, without DJ or Haki he already make a big damage, well Niji need his ability to hurt Sanji.
In a directly encounter without Sanji beeing nerfed, he would beat the shit of Niji, the gap is too big.

DJ+Haki Sanji=>Judge>Ichiji=>Reiju=>Niji>Yonji.

Sanji hold back too and was even kinda nerfed, Judge hit him seriously with a named attack on his face but Sanji no sell it easily.
If Sanji is faster than Niji then he wouldn't need to be saved and struggle to blizt the army at Cacao. Are u gonna say Sanji carrying Luffy is the excuse?
Yet niji can KO many people at once while carrying Sanji and Luffy...

Oda showed it
RS Niji is faster than base Sanji. RS Sanji is equal to niji in speed
RS ichiji is stronger than Base sanji

Stop thinking DJ and haki makes sanji above Judge or Ichiji
Damaged Sanji can't fight Snack and survive
We saw damaged DJ Sanji failing to beat base Vergo even tho he dominated while damaged judge is able to survive Snack and not lose.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Does exhaustion affect your attack power?

Sanji held back since Khalifa is a woman.

That's even more impressive that after he got beaten up by Khalifa Sanji still easily mid diff Jyabura while healthy Zoro needed high diff fight to defeat Kaku. :kayneshrug:
So zoro now is exhausted because he fight 500 giftens.. yes thus he fight for example King, Queen, Jack, Big Mom or Kaido he will fight nerferd, ¿this is what are you saying?

Pd: Kaku>Jabura said by Lucci and Asura Zoro one shot Kaku while Sanji doesn't it.

So how in the hell is Sanji tanker than His siblings who have RS + exoskeleton?
Sanji can take more damage, simple as that. His skin is not made out of iron, so he obviously would get damaged, but he can tank more damage.
Sanji used Concasse on Niji if I remember correctly.
You remember wrong.
All I know is that bass Sanji was never above Ichiji and Judge at WCi
He was around Niji and Reiju
Judge couldn't even made Sanji bleed with direct hits lol.

I already posted this, didn't i? Where is Sanji on their level? Base Sanji is above them.
Niji in RS and using electricity - can't blitz Oven and does 0 damage

Base Sanji - Oven can't see him and Sanji cracks his collarbone
[/QUOTE]

RS Sanji is above his siblings and judge but not in durability.
Appereantly he is. Tanked Kings attack even Luffy was saying it was dangerous - yet Ichiji and Yonji got trashed by Katakuri and Sanji lol.

So Sanji suit helped him vs Page 1 and King. So those arguments about if the Raid suit being a better Powerup then Enma is being answered. Dumbass ***** saying a sword that's the same rank has Shisui was a bigger powerup than Wayy better durability,Faster,invisibility, Stamina conserving(Doesn't have to waste energy flying), attack power and we still don't know if it increases his fure yet

Not yet just scotch confirm sanji took no damage cus of the suit
Yeah, I just saw the spoiler
This damn forum made me sign out by itself, then while I was trying to log in, it refused me many times, until now I got back in!

This forum is doing some conspiracy against me by preventing me from celebrating the W of that bet LMAO

Aside from @Fenaker
There were TWO other people who made the same bet, I can't remember their name, REVEAL THY SELF lmao, do not shy away from that L

Status
Not open for further replies.