Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, King clearly ignored Sanji, hence I think King could have temporarily koed him whilst his RS protected him from being ripped in half. Otherwise, why should King ignore Sanji like that?
If Sanji was KOed King would have finished the job or at least tried to. Sanji prob went invisible and King thought Sanji RIP'd

J

Jo_Ndule

Well, King clearly ignored Sanji, hence I think King could have temporarily koed him whilst his RS protected him from being ripped in half. Otherwise, why should King ignore Sanji like that?
Same way P1 thought he hurt or KOed sanii after blowing away.
We all know Sanji wasn't

Same thing here, King maybe thoihjt he did damage or KOed Sanji but he was wrong.

are you suggesting Zoro without swords have a chance against sanji ? did you miss his fight against Kamazou and Hawkins?

another handicap : sanji doesn't even use his hands

he's just way more talented than Zolo
Yes I am exactly suggesting that Zoro stands a chance against Sanji without his swords because even with one sword Zoro trashes him based on feats.

I did not miss the fight between him vs Killer and him vs Hawkins.

Killer who is a supernova and far stronger than Sanji who got punked out by Vergo was one shot by Zoro even with distraction.

Hawkins seriously?
Zoro embarrassed the living shit out of Hawkins. Casually took out his ultimate card which according to Hawkins would be able to deal with both Zoro and Luffy
Killed him 3 times
Kiled 3 of his subordinates
Saved Tama
Saved Luffy
Was called winner of that fight by Tsuru (again Oda writing her)

While all Hawkins could do was annoy Zoro with them nails because Zoro had to protect Luffy's bum ass and had no option to dodge.

Sanji is not more talented than Zoro lol, Zoro doesn't even train without his swords yet his kicks in EB were roughly as strong as Sanji's kicks in EB and swordless Zoro was looking just as good if not better than Sanji the time they tag teamed

But Zoro has mastered Swordsmanship, bar none the hardest fighting style to master.

Status
Not open for further replies.