Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack... finally someone who is able to understand the lack of consistency in powerscaling these characters and actually question how the fuck OP powerscaling even works?
I've always said that Oda doesn't care about powerscaling. He uses whatever he thinks is the best for the plot progression. He either hypes or dehypes characters.

king ignored sanji because he s trash he had a bigger fish to fight aka luffy then zoro :cheers: or marco
he can t stop at weaklings like sanji not even worth using his sword
Or King really koed Sanji, thought the latter is dead and instead aimed for Luffy.

Thing about Sanji fans is that they are not fair like that.
They would milk things to the very extreme, latch on to it and try their absolute hardest to spin it in Sanji's favor.

So it doesn't matter if King clearly looked superior than Sanji, and ignore him and went straight for Luffy, what they are fixated is on the fact that Sanji was able to not die from that attack lol
Yeah, it is clearly nonsense at this point.
It is a fact that Sanji was extremely worried about this attack and even Luffy thought this attack was dangerous. I think this attack really had an effect on Sanji.

Katakuri didn't destroy Ichiji's RS either and he temporarily koed him. Imo it is the same with King as well.

Well Don Chinjao said only the strongest of the conquerors can become PK :jordanmf: So that means Mihawk and Zoro just don't have that potential sadly
Idgaf a fuck about Chinjao said.

Roger because Pirate King by taking short cuts, stealing Oden from WB through his sweet talk, avoiding trash like Big Meme and going to raftel.

Where did CoC meant fuck all in this?

PK potential lol, all you gotta do is short cut your way to the raftel, that's all it takes to be PK

Its actually becoming very scary
From the image you can't actually depict who king or queen will solo, so ignore any of that logic. Because you can use similar logic as below

I hope They all fight BM, would be AMAZINGGGGG

Also from that image you can do a X marks the spot of Zoro blocking King (dont forget Zoro is lefty) and Sanji blocking Queen from the right (Sanji is righty)

@Sadistic Senpai can u answer these questions i can start from now to do what we bet about it
Answer is simple, it's Priority and objective

Meaning, last chapter:
- priority/objective for Sanji is, Save Momonosuke from King/Queen: Succeeded

- King Objective was RETREIVE Momo from Sanji and executes him, and Split Sanji in half: Failed at all of them

-This chapter Objective for King is preventing Luffy from ascending to Kaido, and Sanji didn't have the objective of defeating King right there and now, he mainly focused on Momo

Later, when Oda settles with an official match, the objective would be defeating the opponent, but not now for King or Sanji, so at best it's skermish

And if you need more examples, Crocodile vs Mihawk, Crocodile vs Doffy (in Marineford) represent that type of skermish which is separated by plot, nothing more

Yes I am exactly suggesting that Zoro stands a chance against Sanji without his swords because even with one sword Zoro trashes him based on feats.

I did not miss the fight between him vs Killer and him vs Hawkins.

Killer who is a supernova and far stronger than Sanji who got punked out by Vergo was one shot by Zoro even with distraction.

Hawkins seriously?
Zoro embarrassed the living shit out of Hawkins. Casually took out his ultimate card which according to Hawkins would be able to deal with both Zoro and Luffy
Killed him 3 times
Kiled 3 of his subordinates
Saved Tama
Saved Luffy
Was called winner of that fight by Tsuru (again Oda writing her)

While all Hawkins could do was annoy Zoro with them nails because Zoro had to protect Luffy's bum ass and had no option to dodge.

Sanji is not more talented than Zoro lol, Zoro doesn't even train without his swords yet his kicks in EB were roughly as strong as Sanji's kicks in EB and swordless Zoro was looking just as good if not better than Sanji the time they tag teamed

But Zoro has mastered Swordsmanship, bar none the hardest fighting style to master.
with all the damage control you did, it still won't change the fact that Zoro without his swords is neg diff material for Hawkins and Killer

Sanji without RS is at least on their lvl

add to that the fact he doesn't even use his hands in battles, and gap in talent is clear

lucky for Zoro sanji is a chill guy who likes to lay back and cook some good food most of the time

Yes, I think that’s the most logical outcome. Another possibility is that King got distracted by what was happening elsewhere and lost interest in Sanji, but that’s less likely.
At this point that's the most logical assumption, it's just the other ridiculous shit that's spouted on here, and I have spouted ridiculous stuff myself so im very familiar hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.