Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracker was also able to nearly take out Luffy's arm.
And in Dressrosa Bellamy damaged him too

Depending on what attacks Doffy and Cracker were using, its possible that Hody's bite was stronger
True but Cracker used his real sword to cut Luffy's arm. Bellamy's own hardening + attack power overpowered Luffy's hardening whilst Luffy only used invisible Haki against Hody's bite, didn't he?

Well, Doffy used his Flap Threads - an awakening attack with hardening. This spamming attack was so strong, it crashed him into a mountain and made a hole on said mountain. This attack was clearly one of his strongest.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Apparently so.
At this point Oda had gone senile and completely lost the ability to provide some sort of consistency with power scaling.

Apparently a slap from Page One can hurt Sanji, a kick from King hurts him, but a sharp beak doesn't.
I wouldn’t give up on King just yet lol, Hybrid Pageone having a better showing than disarmed-Dino form King shouldn’t be really that surprising, we’ve been knowing Kaido is very impressed with the strength of the Flying 6 lol.

I have to say though, this lends credence to the idea that Katakuri is above every other first mate.

That is the most pointless logic ever.... Watch.... We can switch up logic and easily argue Z vs K and S vs Q

X marks the spot
Zoro is a lefty, hence moving left to block King
Sanji is Righting, hence moving right to block Queen.

Drawing a conclusing from where King and Queen appear is frivolous and downright useless
nope that’s wishful thinking they are coming at bigmom king is going at sanji queen is going at zoro

if it was zoro vs king they would have zoro at the right simple as that

I wouldn’t give up on King just yet lol, Hybrid Pageone having a better showing than disarmed-Dino form King shouldn’t be really that surprising, we’ve been knowing Kaido is very impressed with the strength of the Flying 6 lol.

I have to say though, this lends credence to the idea that Katakuri is above every other first mate.
Well It is worth noting not every Raid Suit specialize in same thing like Niji's one boosts his speed, Yonji's boosts his raw power etc. Sanji's suit seems to boost his defense above the most as you can go invisible with it, it makes you more durable.

Idk

Cause King realized it's not an easy job to do that, and his priority now is stopping Luffy from going to Kaido, what's so hard to understand about this? Lol
Do u know that King gave the impression of someone who likes to finish the job completely so sanji succeded to let momo running away and do u think he will let him just like that and while we are talking about luffy he never even considered him to be on his level u can see that when queen talked about them with King who himself likes to torture ppl there is Queen there and the numbers to stop luffy why would Someone lik King will ignore him while he wants him dead

Zolo fans already attacking the writing lmao

yes the manga where Sanji shit on zolo both in battles and in panel time is trash to Zoro fans, it make sense...

whatever tho Sanji fans will keep injoying Sanji taking all the spotlight
keep crying man i know it s hard that wanji vs king won t happen sad day for candyboys :risitasad:
back at pay pay vs wanji round 2 maybe this time sanji can actually scratch him :cantseeme:

True but Cracker used his real sword to cut Luffy's arm. Bellamy's own hardening + attack power overpowered Luffy's hardening whilst Luffy only used invisible Haki against Hody's bite, didn't he?

Well, Doffy used his Flap Threads - an awakening attack with hardening. This spamming attack was so strong, it crashed him into a mountain and made a hole on said mountain. This attack was clearly one of his strongest.
No Luffy used his hardening.
Well Bellamy's attack power isn't that impressive per say so he needs to use Haki to boost it. But it seems like cutting, piercing attacks seems to deal with CoA better.

Well Boundman's raw durability clearly seems significantly higher than that of Base Luffy. Athlete kick bounced right off Boundman would fuck normal luffy up. I doubt Hody is piercing through boundman.

nope that’s wishful thinking they are coming at bigmom king is going at sanji queen is going at zoro

if it was zoro vs king they would have zoro at the right simple as that
NO you just explained to me wishful thinking from your end, which was the point I was trying to prove and how easy it was to break up that logic. It was easier to break up that logic than it was to break up the logic of flat earthers

keep crying man i know it s hard that wanji vs king won t happen sad day for candyboys :risitasad:
back at pay pay vs wanji round 2 maybe this time sanji can actually scratch him :cantseeme:
Well Page One isn't the type of guy that lets an outrage slide

He is going to claim revenge and Sanji will have to go all out if he truly wants to put that man down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.