Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Jinbei and Robin ever pushing back Akainu, or even Jack?
:suresure:
They would if akainu was threatening their lives, for oda Shs>>>>>>>> your favorite character. Logic be damned. Good thing the closest thing akainu was ever put in a position similar to that one was when he couldnt catch up to fucking buggy carrying a half dead jimbei and luffy :suresure: and then got fucking stopped and cut in half by croc :gokulaugh:

Point is Shs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Powerlevels or top tiers dignity. You guys are enjoying this because mihawk is nowhere in the vicinity of any shs and i doubt he would ever threaten any of them+ him being zoro's sensei now. Admirals nowhere in the vicinity of the SHs.But here we have top tiers in the vicinity of the shs who have no business being there, thus because they cant die, oda clowns/Stupid bats the top tiers instead.
I cant believe you lot arent understanding this, hate on Oda, not BM. It's utterly disgraceful the way he's treating her.
Post automatically merged:

Except that Zoro is not only a trope, he is more than that.

I do not see why you say that to me, this have nothing with what I said.
Yeah no man, zoro's been done before, ill just drop this. Sure he has a character of his own but most of what makes him who he is was done before.
Post automatically merged:

Soo Luffy is just a "worst goku than goku" since both characters eat a lot and are dumb?

If you honestly think ANY of the mugiwaras are one sided tropes, i feel sorry for you.
I never mentioned luffy, luffy is better characterized than zoro, zoro and sanji have been done before. That's really it.

- King smashed Sanji to the ground then left him to fight Luffy, damn that was a quick King vs Sanji fight lol

- The Strawhats coming together mean that the main fights are coming up

- Thank God Big Mom didnt go all amnesia B.S after getting run over last chapter

- Now for the main fights

Lol, badass stoic swordsman who's dedicated to his craft and delivers cool one liners. Yup, totally havent seen that character trope in thousands of other manga lmfao. Kenpachi is a better zoro than zoro btw.
That is such severe lack of understand of Zoro's character, Zoro is much more than just stoic swordsman

-When he started out, he was tied to a cross because of his innate kindness to protect that girl and her family. He was willing to starve, to let someone hinder his goal for the life of a little girl. That shows great deal of innate good will which is not a property of stoicism

- He cares deeply about his promises and friendships. While he always had some desire to become WSS, his journey after Kuina's death was mostly driven by the promise he made to Kuina, a promise he talked about during integral moments of his jiurney, he talked about before Luffy saved him and his fight with Mihawk. That is another layer which has nothing to do with his stoic nature

-He has code of honor when it comes to combat, he won't accept the scars on his back, he won't give up even if it means death. And his principles even evolved in Alabasta when he had both internal and external conflict in Mr1 fight when he proclaimed he fights/cuts to protect, that is the true meaning of swordsmanship to him.

-He has innate ability to be level headed and calculated in adverse circumstances, which on surface would contradict his external characteristics such as his simplistic nature and out look towards the world. When Nico Robin was taken in Enies Lobby, every body was panicking, even Nami who people consider one of the smartest person in the crew and Zoro sat her down and made her realize the scenario, the possibilities, and the way they should approach the situation. There are countless moments like these through out the show

-He has high moral compass, the highest we have seen out of any one in One Piece world. And it shows when he was able to calm chopper down in a few words when no one in crew could help him. It also showed when he made Luffy realize his position in Water 7 both during the Usopp fight and towards the end of Enies Lobby. Thriller Bark was ultimate display of him showing ultimate moral compass when he had an ethical dilemma of his promises, his ambition and his responsibility to his crew, towards his captain, the promise of the past that has defined a very long part of his life or his present that has shaped him for a year. Sanji was there and he was willing to sacrifice but he did not have much to loose, he had no promises, no definining ambition, there was no ethical dilemma to be had there, but with Zoro it was much more than that.

-Then there are miscellaneous differences such as stoic badasses in Shounen like Kenpachi, Vegeta and Sasuke having some evil tendencies, where as Zoro is a good guy through and through. Him having flaws such as getting lost, his comedic rivalry with Sanji, him having a cheerful nature before he met Mihawk and his character evolved.

And this is just tip of the iceberg of greatness of Zoro, you saw what I wrote for Shanks. I can write 10 times more than that for Zoro but to say he is just a generic stoic swordsman is severely misunderstanding his character

If you truly wanna talk about generic trash characters with nothing interesting about them, look no further than this guy

They would if akainu was threatening their lives, for oda Shs>>>>>>>> your favorite character. Logic be damned. Good thing the closest thing akainu was ever put in a position similar to that one was when he couldnt catch up to fucking buggy carrying a half dead jimbei and luffy :suresure: and then got fucking stopped and cut in half by croc :gokulaugh:

Point is Shs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Powerlevels or top tiers dignity. You guys are enjoying this because mihawk is nowhere in the vicinity of any shs and i doubt he would ever threaten any of them+ him being zoro's sensei now. Admirals nowhere in the vicinity of the SHs.But here we have top tiers in the vicinity of the shs who have no business being there, thus because they cant die, oda clowns/Stupid bats the top tiers instead.
I cant believe you lot arent understanding this, hate on Oda, not BM. It's utterly disgraceful the way he's treating her.
I agree with this. I'm just glad that by the time the crew is actually strong enough to face Top Tiers ( mainly Luffy, Sanji, JInbe, Zoro) will be when they'll be fighting the Admirals since Oda doesn't have to rely on humiliating one party to get the crew out of there alive.

Luffy is the main character, with exceptional will power. He will endure as much as Oda needs him to endure during such moments. And that rookie just learned FS within one fight, that's the potential we talk about. Doesn't make King look better though. Luffy's endurance >>> King's. Zoan or not.
What?
That is a wild ass assumption, Jack has shown some of the best displays of endurance that we have seen in One Piece.
And what does Luffy's endurance has to do with durability? Kata's best feats are piercing through Luffy's durability

No one is bothered by Sanji having that feat though. If Sanji survives that attack without great deal of damage, RS Sanji is pretty damn strong, in commander range.

Its when you use that as an ammunition against Zoro, there is an issue.
beautifully said there think many zoro fans would even applaud that some sanji fans make that hard with their constant belittling of zoro

That is such severe lack of understand of Zoro's character, Zoro is much more than just stoic swordsman

-When he started out, he was tied to a cross because of his innate kindness to protect that girl and her family. He was willing to starve, to let someone hinder his goal for the life of a little girl. That shows great deal of innate good will which is not a property of stoicism

- He cares deeply about his promises and friendships. While he always had some desire to become WSS, his journey after Kuina's death was mostly driven by the promise he made to Kuina, a promise he talked about during integral moments of his jiurney, he talked about before Luffy saved him and his fight with Mihawk. That is another layer which has nothing to do with his stoic nature

-He has code of honor when it comes to combat, he won't accept the scars on his back, he won't give up even if it means death. And his principles even evolved in Alabasta when he had both internal and external conflict in Mr1 fight when he proclaimed he fights/cuts to protect, that is the true meaning of swordsmanship to him.

-He has innate ability to be level headed and calculated in adverse circumstances, which on surface would contradict his external characteristics such as his simplistic nature and out look towards the world. When Nico Robin was taken in Enies Lobby, every body was panicking, even Nami who people consider one of the smartest person in the crew and Zoro sat her down and made her realize the scenario, the possibilities, and the way they should approach the situation. There are countless moments like these through out the show

-He has high moral compass, the highest we have seen out of any one in One Piece world. And it shows when he was able to calm chopper down in a few words when no one in crew could help him. It also showed when he made Luffy realize his position in Water 7 both during the Usopp fight and towards the end of Enies Lobby. Thriller Bark was ultimate display of him showing ultimate moral compass when he had an ethical dilemma of his promises, his ambition and his responsibility to his crew, towards his captain, the promise of the past that has defined a very long part of his life or his present that has shaped him for a year. Sanji was there and he was willing to sacrifice but he did not have much to loose, he had no promises, no definining ambition, there was no ethical dilemma to be had there, but with Zoro it was much more than that.

-Then there are miscellaneous differences such as stoic badasses in Shounen like Kenpachi, Vegeta and Sasuke having some evil tendencies, where as Zoro is a good guy through and through. Him having flaws such as getting lost, his comedic rivalry with Sanji, him having a cheerful nature before he met Mihawk and his character evolved.

And this is just tip of the iceberg of greatness of Zoro, you saw what I wrote for Shanks. I can write 10 times more than that for Zoro but to say he is just a generic stoic swordsman is severely misunderstanding his character

If you truly wanna talk about generic trash characters with nothing interesting about them, look no further than this guy
Kaido is the generic barbarian muuh muscles guy yes, your futile attempt at flaming me doesnt work lol.

By listing what a character is or did in the story, you can make anyone look to be complex and deep you know, that doesnt change the fact that at its core, zoro is the badass stoic one liner swordsman. And there is two of them, with mihawk being even more of an emotional black hole.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

I agree with you that Zoro is 1000000 times a better character than Kenpachi

But I prefered Zoro personality pre skip than post skip

I agree with this. I'm just glad that by the time the crew is actually strong enough to face Top Tiers ( mainly Luffy, Sanji, JInbe, Zoro) will be when they'll be fighting the Admirals since Oda doesn't have to rely on humiliating one party to get the crew out of there alive.
Yep, thank god for my boy fuji :steef:
Oda introduced top tiers too early for the shs to fight, he shouldve waited until they were somewhat ready. He didnt, and we got the shitshow that was WCI and now Wano lmao.

Nop, to them it would be just a regular sword LMAO, what manga are you reading?
What? You make no sense. Wado doesn’t change its grade Just because someone random used it. Like I said wado is a power up regardless of haki or skill. Otherwise it would have broke alongside his other two swords when Mihawk cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.