Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Manga or character? One piece is not my favorite manga and I'm not an actual fan if im willing to abandon a character I genuinely like over gags. She's bullet proof to anti-feats or whatever anyone calls it. She'll get back up and still be 100% clean.
It's not abioy her being clean or damaged

Nobody can erase these clownish moments

Linlin will forever be remembered for being clowned by Jinbei Franky Nami Robin.
Her top tier feats are overshadowed by these stupid writings from Oda.

Ever since Oda overdid himself by extending WCI after tea party
Linlin and One Piece has been subpar with only few exvting chapters once in a while

I miss pre ts villains and arcs where there was real tension

NW is a joke
Udon was a summer camp training
Onigashima is a gag war

Lost? How did Zoro lose when Hakwkin, using a good card to go beyond his limit, couldn't even beat Zoro, who was using the average none haki attack. He failed to capture Luffy or Zoro. Even the manga stated Zoro bested Hawkins.

People are caught up in the, Zoro was bleeding so he lost BS. Yet, overlook the fact Hawkins lost three dolls. Two directly because of Zoro.

The manga has hinted to Zoro was cut and help defeat Kaido.
Sanji fans bringing in the salt. Zoro vs Kaido has been foreshadowed 3 times

If you think Oda wouldn’t embarrass Mihawk for the SHs you’re living in a dream world.
Oda would never embarrass Mihawk for anyone.
Last time Mihawk faced two of the most important straw hats, in Baratie, he embarrassed both.

In MF the worst thing Oda could do to Mihawk was have him clash with Vista for two seconds.

That's the difference between walking turds like Emperors and actual God Tiers characters like Mihawk.
Mihawk literally sends a slash from his Island and it kills all Yonkou and then goes to Raftel and cuts it in half

Lost? How did Zoro lose when Hakwkin, using a good card to go beyond his limit, couldn't even beat Zoro, who was using the average none haki attack. He failed to capture Luffy or Zoro. Even the manga stated Zoro bested Hawkins.

People are caught up in the, Zoro was bleeding so he lost BS. Yet, overlook the fact Hawkins lost three dolls. Two directly because of Zoro.

The manga has hinted to Zoro was cut and help defeat Kaido.
Ignore the salty candy bois .

:funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.