• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
final page translation from 4chan:

>It's the Straw Hat Pirates!!!!​
>Zoro: We just have to go up in short.​
>Luffy: Once more!!​
>Sanji: All of them are flying-types, huh?​
>Luffy: I'm going to kick Kaido's ass. I'm leaving the rest in your hands. Support my back.​
>Everyone: Wooo, leave it in our hands.​

yep sanii vs king is definitely happening:myman:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

The cuck Zoro agreed to support Luffy with everyone else. Zoro aint fighting Kaido....that was a short lived dream.

If there is one thing you can count on in life, it’s Oda being inconsistent with character sizes
Lol :D Jinbe is stated to be 301 cm (according to wiki, which I guess is true) There is no way the difference between top of his head and top of his shoulders is more than 100 cm. Wish it was the case though, Sanji desperately needs height growth for combat, he recently had quite a lot of problems due to size of his kicks and his short statue compared to YC/Veteran level characters.
(Bellamy’s height almost doubled in 2 years, Bege is like 50 years old and got almost 30 cm taller after timeskip, it is time Oda should give height increase to Zoro and Sanji lol)

J

Jo_Ndule

final page translation from 4chan:

>It's the Straw Hat Pirates!!!!​
>Zoro: We just have to go up in short.​
>Luffy: Once more!!​
>Sanji: All of them are flying-types, huh?​
>Luffy: I'm going to kick Kaido's ass. I'm leaving the rest in your hands. Support my back.​
>Everyone: Wooo, leave it in our hands.​

yep sanii vs king is definitely happening:myman:
Told thrm

There guys think Zoro was gonna go fight Kaido lol

Luffy told them to handle the rest while he goes alone for kaido

He faced them when they were fodder. This is post-skip SHs that are close to being a Yonko level crew. He absolutely would let Mihawk get humiliated don't play yourself.
cLoSe tO a YoNkO cReW

Lmaoo MF Luffy is arguably stronger than mid trio. And why does it matter how strong they are when its plot armor.

You have to be the most delusional man in the planet of Mihawk would look this garbage even against EoS Straw hats. Mihawk is strongest man in the world of a reason, and Yonko are turds for a reason.

He word for word said ill never forgive orochi and had beef with him tho, tho i never doubted he would help in the fight against kaido and atleast replicate oden's feat. Starting to warm up to the idea that he may kill a downed/half dead kaido tho. I see the hints but im still on the fence abou it because there are way more hints about luffy/kidd finishing the job.
He said he will avenge tonoyasu ....

And Tonoyasu and the Samurais said that beating Orochi don't solve anything.

Luffy,Zoro vs Kaido is a lot likely

I guess it makes sense.
Sanji still has moral conflict with Raid Suit and only puts in on when he absolutely have to.
Obviously he would pull it out when facing YC1 but in a normal scenario he is fine.
i think sanji understands that he absolutely needed to use to save momo he isn’t gonna let momo die because of his pride

but now momo is safe i’m interesed what is going to happen next

Status
Not open for further replies.