Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is just mentally retarded and assumed someone personality whereas we have more creepier characters where they behave like degenerate perverts and for others they give hypocritical talks.
Well I did cheer when Absalom gotten his ass murdered by Shiryu.

The One Piece world is free of one less borderline rapist. Thanks to a sadist former jailer.

He would be moved out/away If he was in big mom's situation right now, because the straw hats cannot be killed/threatened by something they cant beat. So oda will find a way to save them. Take off the blinders man, if any top tier was in big mom's situation right now, oda will find a way to have the straw hats move him away/run from him/stupid bat him.
Stop. Strength =/= competence. Don't undermine strawhats just for the sake of it. They are trying everything they can do to stop BigMom. Who can do anything if BigMom CoO is trash or she has overconfidence syndrome. Don't say any top tier ever. Did you forget how Kizaru cornered every SH or Aokiji?

J

Jo_Ndule

We do enjoy hearing your salt
You're either sad or trolling

Last page has Luffy ordering his Crewmates to handle the rest while he goes for Kaido. They all Agreed to do what Luffy told them

You : keeps mentioning something that h appened before Queen three th down

According to you and others
Zoro will defy Luffy's orders and go up instead of fighting beast pirates as ordered

Y'all are a pain to read.

Whatever Zoro wanted to do is over. He has agreed to do what Luffy just told him and others to do : fight the beast pirates.

Luffy is going for kaido
SHs will handle BPs

S

SinOfGreed

lol so when Zoro says he's gonna avenge Yasu, haters say Zoro vs Orochi is set in stone

But when Zoro is going with Luffy to fuck up Kaido, Zoro and Luffy (Kid, Law too) vs Kaido is not gonna happen

Lol gtfo with that bullshit. Zoro and Luffy no sold Queen's attack. They're fighting Kaido

Worst thing that happens to Akainu and Mihawk, commanders stall them for two seconds

Worst thing happen to Yonkou? Nico Robin Ragdolls them, Franky Bikes them

That's the difference between God tiers and mere Yonko
The trolling doesnt work on me.
Admirals/mihawk werent fighting straw hats protected by plot, Oda had no problem having them show off flex.
Here we have a top tier that wants to kill the Shs in front of her, oda cant have that, so he does this shit.
I hope you understand the difference :)
Remember when mihawk couldnt fucking hit pre skip g2 luffy? When kizaru couldnt one shot pre skip base luffy with his kick, when akainu couldnt catch up to fucking buggy of all people carrying jimbei AND luffy, when luffy managed to go past 3 ADMIRALS,etc
Plot, my friend. And they just had a taste of it.
But Big mom is suffering the brunt of it because she is directly opposing them for a long period of time and they arent ready yet, therefore this will keep happening, so just drop it and move on. Youre smart, you know the difference.

By the time shs will get to fight admirals they will be ready to fight top tiers or just handle themselves, right now they are not really so plot contrivances will keep happening until further notice. I dont get how people cant understand this very simple thing.

You're either sad or trolling

Last page has Luffy ordering his Crewmates to handle the rest while he goes for Kaido. They all Agreed to do what Luffy told them

You : keeps mentioning something that h appened before Queen three th down

According to you and nothers

Zoro will defy Luffy's orders and go up instead of fighting beast pirates as ordered

Y'all are a pain to read
Why would I be sad Im pretty happy this chapter, Zoro clearly ignored Queen and wanted to go to Kaido, yet you and the other Sanjistans try to say he's fighting Queen when Jimbei is right there

Zoro also said right before We are trying to go Up, but i guess you and the other sanji stans wont accept that either

lol so when Zoro says he's gonna avenge Yasu, haters say Zoro vs Orochi is set in stone

But when Zoro is going with Luffy to fuck up Kaido, Zoro and Luffy (Kid, Law too) vs Kaido is not gonna happen

Lol gtfo with that bullshit. Zoro and Luffy no sold Queen's attack. They're fighting Kaido
Queen just bit them lol, dont make it out to be some grand powerfull attack they no sold. Luffy couldnt no sell ulti. Agree with the rest tho, though i wish to see zoro fight a swordsman in, you know, the land of the samurai. Last swordsman he fought was ryuma.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
To anyone reading this, if you're willing to abandon something or someone you genuinely like because of other people, then you don't really like that thing. Stop asking why people still like Linlin. Don't feel embarrassed when your favorite character is clowned by an author who has shown very little consciousness about the things we serious fans take seriously.

Oda can ues Linlin as a gag all he wants and people in the community can clown her all they want but, until he actually ruins her core fundamental character; that aspect of her characterization which is irreducible and most salient, theres no reason for me to stop liking her. The moment I stop liking Linlin won't be over a gag it will be over actual characterization much like Zoro in the post time skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.