• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cOwArD lmaoo
Mihawk literally went to Shanks' camp and called him one armed turd and his pathetic weak ass couldn't even provide a rebuttal because he knows he couldn't do shit to Mihawk in his prime, what would he do with one arm.

RaN fRoM tHe mArInEs
See this is the difference between defensive Yonko army on their last legs and actual reasonable debators.
In Manga Mihawk is excited, ready to wreck all the Vice Admirals and Admiral Marines send after him while in your wild ass fantasy where One armed turd like Shanks stands a chance at pushing God Tier WSM Pirate King Level++ fighter like Mihawk past mid diff, he is scared and running away.

Mihawk loves a good fight, hence why he is waiting for Zoro to surpass Shanks so he can push him past mid diff. Which surpassing Shanks would happen right after Wano. Shanks is too weak for Elbaf Zoro.

Status? The whole world still calls him strongest swordsman in the world.
Mihawk could give two shits about that warlord title
Yes he is a coward with a Mickey Mouse title. He ran away twice now. He is a fraud who picks his battles carefully.

Yes he knows Shanks and his crew wouldn't kill him. Easy to be brave when you know someone will spare you. Contrast this to MF where he didn't go near WB, Marco or Jozu. He stayed in his weak ass lane fighting fodder and Vista.

Yes he is excited that he has to run. This coward motif will be expanded where he gets chased all over the Grandline until he asks Shanks to shelter him under his protection.

Zoro will never surpass Shanks. Being PK is far harder than WSS and Shanks is closest to the throne atm.

Stop. Strength =/= competence. Don't undermine strawhats just for the sake of it. They are trying everything they can do to stop BigMom. Who can do anything if BigMom CoO is trash or she has overconfidence syndrome. Don't say any top tier ever. Did you forget how Kizaru cornered every SH or Aokiji?
I did not forget how every one of the Supernovas were able to slip through his fingers even the ones he had defeated nor how he missed Law's submarine nor how he let himself surprised several times at Marineford.

Stop. Strength =/= competence. Don't undermine strawhats just for the sake of it. They are trying everything they can do to stop BigMom. Who can do anything if BigMom CoO is trash or she has overconfidence syndrome. Don't say any top tier ever. Did you forget how Kizaru cornered every SH or Aokiji?
Im not undermining them, its the sad truth, kizaru corenered the shs but wasnt allowed to kill them with rayleigh's interference. Aokiji wasnt gonna kill them, big mom wants to kill them and there is no rayleigh around to stop that.

S

SinOfGreed

Queen just bit them lol, dont make it out to be some grand powerfull attack they no sold. Luffy couldnt no sell ulti. Agree with the rest tho, though i wish to see zoro fight a swordsman in, you know, the land of the samurai. Last swordsman he fought was ryuma.
Come on bro Queen is a commander, its impressive as hell that they no sold it. And yeah while I would've liked a swordsman fight for Zoro, id choose fighting alongside Luffy against Kaido any day of the week

this really isnt suprising to me this is zoro's arc baby the wording used for enma the fact that this was the blade used to harm kaido is sorta setting in stone the theme of this an all powerful blade that harmed a great yonko but it didnt finish the job but guess who will this has been implied from the very beginning and now that orochi his main goal he has his own ambitions just like luffy otama to luff hyori to zoro legendary story telling

J

Jo_Ndule

Why would I be sad Im pretty happy this chapter, Zoro clearly ignored Queen and wanted to go to Kaido, yet you and the other Sanjistans try to say he's fighting Queen when Jimbei is right there

Zoro also said right before We are trying to go Up, but i guess you and the other sanji stans wont accept that either
Did you see Zoro saying "i will go up too" when Luffy orders them in the last page?
No

So stop writing whatever happened prior Luffy's orders to the Crew.

lol so when Zoro says he's gonna avenge Yasu, haters say Zoro vs Orochi is set in stone

But when Zoro is going with Luffy to fuck up Kaido, Zoro and Luffy (Kid, Law too) vs Kaido is not gonna happen

Lol gtfo with that bullshit. Zoro and Luffy no sold Queen's attack. They're fighting Kaido
Zoro fighting Kaido is right up there with "I will round up all the samurai"

He is fighting an extreme diff fight against Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.