Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
he cooked ace , just bec of that reason , he has no chance
Do they not see that chiseled jawline? Do their eyes not notice that perfect perfection hand sign? Did they not behold the casual use of his devil fruit in the form of a placating magma palm? Do they not know of the most meme worthy Disney film that this image references?

This image is visual classiness personified.
It is Akainu Approved.
It is Just Right.
It is......
Pachazuki.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 7!! "An Overwhelming Advantage" (Part 3 of 3)

In Udon Prison, @Albino 👑 and @Sword God Ryuma 's battle reaches a critical point.

In the deepest bowels of Udon, @TheAncientCenturion ponders the situation he now finds himself faced with, and reveals his ultimate trump card!!!

On the border of the Zoro and Law fandom, the fighting intensifies.

A bit of a shorter chapter for you guys today, and a bit lighter on the humor, but within this chapter is a huge plot reveal lol.

This also marks the end of Part 7

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu

In Udon Prison, @Albino 👑 and @Sword God Ryuma 's battle reaches a critical point.

In the deepest bowels of Udon, @TheAncientCenturion ponders the situation he now finds himself faced with, and reveals his ultimate trump card!!!

A bit of a shorter chapter for you guys today, and a bit lighter on the humor, but within this chapter is a huge plot reveal lol.

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA

Aye ZenZu finally makes his appearence. Lord of the arena. Fitting name:milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Maybe you should stop sucking dick then. Or you just love it in your mouth ?
Post automatically merged:

You seem experienced:tchpepe:
True, I have had my dick sucked a lot of times.
:kayneshrug:

Good one Major, nice plot twists.

Now let me neg them all.
:finally:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Lmao Orochi, that's dope.
Does this mean I'm about to get negged by some baldy? :feelscryingman:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Makes sense since TAC is Zenzu's underling whilst whatever he scared me with is someone he is in control of.
Lmao. I'm no one's underling, Lil D. Meanwhile you're like, #6 on the team now. Zenzu, Noodle, Topi, Comrade, myself all outrank you.

I love whoever Ha0's character is. He seems fueled by pure rage lmfao. So is that coffin still my trump card or was that Zenzu?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lmao. I'm no one's underling, Lil D. Meanwhile you're like, #6 on the team now. Zenzu, Noodle, Topi, Comrade, myself all outrank you.

I love whoever Ha0's character is. He seems fueled by pure rage lmfao. So is that coffin still my trump card or was that Zenzu?
Also I suppose I should clarify:

The entity in the Coffin that scared the shit out of @Chrono , and the final trump card revealed this chapter,

Are in fact two separate entities
:ace: