Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s a difference between being competitive in the NW and being able to survive a powerful attack from a YC1. I respect your opinion but I wonder if you’ll ever have something positive to say about Zoro and Sanji, I believe that had never occurred before.
Dude, the very first serious enemy he fought fought in the New World, he got his shin cracked and the other guy wasn’t even trying.

I’d be saying positive things if their fanboys weren’t constantly acting like idiots. For instance, in a fan of Zoro, his fanboys are utter trash though.
Actually for the front of the group you still get the usual Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

Luffy is closest to the readers and Zoro and Sanji are next in line.

Check that page more, Jimbe is clearly pushed further into the backbround than Sanji.

He just happens to be more central, but then so are Franky or Chopper so that's not really relevant.

There's a group of four in the middle and then Zoro and Sanji mirror each other with a member of the W3 ( Nami for Sanji and Usopp for Zoro ) and a member of the new Mid Quartet ( Brook for Sanji and Robin for Zoro ) behind each of them.
Stop. Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe are in front. Got bother someone else with the fanboys stuff.
Though the term is fanmade, the dynamic isn't.
Also, regarding Jinbei joining the Monster Trio, not gonna happen. Same happened with Franky in Water 7/Enies Lobby. Fans were growing crazy over Franky and stating him to be the strongest or 2nd Strongest after Luffy. We all know what happened.

Watch this video for a better understanding.
Man, don’t compare Jinbe to Franky. Franky wasn’t even close to what Jinbe is. Jinbe is a former Warlord with experience fighting commander level people, who blocked a punch from Akainu and tanked an attack from a Yonko and then physically removed her from the ship.

You’re right about one thing though, Jinbe isn’t going to join the Monster Trio for two reasons:

The first being that it doesn’t actually exist. It’s been mentioned two or three times in the series, which spans twenty years. It’s not actually a thing. It’s Luffy and then everyone else after a large, large gap, just like it’s always been, except the gap is now bigger and always will be.

The second is that if it were actually a thing, then it’s already happened and Jinbe has been a part of the Monster Trio from the very moment he told Luffy on Fishman Island that he would join his crew.

Just see the new spoil

I begin to be tired of One piece this arc

I obviously like some moments but the whole picture is average at best or bad. What the fuck Oda does with Big Mom, with Wano war ?

Let's see but my patience grows thin
You are not the only one. Seriously I hope he will have have her show some real action later because if she only appears in Onigashima battle to be always clowned and mistreated like that then there was no point into bringing her here.

Same for Smoothie and her group who were kept from arriving to Wano in such a horrible way. I hope they will have a real purpose later.

The difference between this war and Marineford is lack of tension/Lack of danger.....

I don't feel even main characters are feeling any kind of pressure or danger facing two Yonkos.....Need something to happen very fast to increase the stakes and make the war more interesting imo.....Marineford was immense due to scale of the war and also due to the tension and countdown effect it had......
The difference is it's one side attacking and the other reacting too late. Marineford felt like a war since both sides were actually prepared. They even had the customary pre war stare down and stuff. This arc on the other hand is just the allaince attacking drunk men and women :whitepress:

I mean I don't mind Zoro being in the Kaido fighting team but it will mean he will fighting among a alot of characters tag teaming against Kaido and we won't see him in a 1v1 full out fight any time soon

Oda confirmed the new Monster Trio 🥳

Jimbei wasn't portrayed as 2nd or 3rd strongest in fishman island so why do people think He's going to have that portrayal now?
Even in the recent color spread Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the only ones who have dogs by their side. When this fight starts Zoro and Sanji will get more focus than Jimbei...........so whats the point of this new monster trio crap?

Jimbei wasn't portrayed as 2nd or 3rd strongest in fishman island so why do people think He's going to have that portrayal now?
Even in the recent color spread Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the only ones who have dogs by their side. When this fight starts Zoro and Sanji will get more focus than Jimbei...........so whats the point of this new monster trio crap?
don’t argue with him he’s just a troll and he never answers so don’t bother

Status
Not open for further replies.