Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

The funny part is, a lot people here are not going against Sanji fighting King now, but the Sanji fans don't want that, if it means Zoro is going up. So basically no one is attacking Sanji at this point (besides the position on the spread, wich is just funny), just Sanji fans mad that Sanji got King, but Zoro might get something better.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Some of you are really dense, so stuck up with the old Monster Trio that you dont realize that the new Monster Trio or better said Commander Trio will be Zorro, Jinbe and Sanji, like Katakuri, Smoothie and Cracker are the three top guys of LinLin. With Luffy as Captain on Top. So the Monster Trio won't cease to exist, it just elevates Luffy on the Level of a Yonko since all of them have at least three top commanders who happen to be the strongest members of the crew.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that state that the strawhats are defending luffys back while luffy is going up
Yea, this is why Kings vs Zoro was never going to happen. I kept telling people the only reason the SHs will fight Kaido top men is to prevent them top men from interfering in Luffy and others vs Kaido fight. And it looks like I'm right. If Zoro fights King right now the chicken can simply fly away and go cause problems for the people fighting Kaido. Sanji is best placed to hold back king and prevent him from joining the rooftop action.

someone have a translation? you right? @Blackflamesanji
final page translation from 4chan:

>It's the Straw Hat Pirates!!!!
>Zoro: We just have to go up in short.
>Luffy: Once more!!
>Sanji: All of them are flying-types, huh?
>Luffy: I'm going to kick Kaido's ass. I'm leaving the rest in your hands. Support my back.
>Everyone: Wooo, leave it in our hands.

The funny part is, a lot people here are not going against Sanji fighting King now, but the Sanji fans don't want that, if it means Zoro is going up. So basically no one is attacking Sanji at this point (besides the position on the spread, wich is just funny), just Sanji fans mad that Sanji got King, but Zoro might get something better.
Who said they dont want Sanji vs King?

:cheers::milaugh::funky:Oh and @Sadistic Senpai Sanji is bleeding from the head, I must sever our deal. On top of that Zoro and Luffy went up to fight Kaido. What’d I say

who are you talking? i don’t see anyone doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.