Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I'm down for that as well. Tag teams are trash in one piece. Especially when Luffy is involved, they inevitably end up being like the Fairy Fail Natsu fights where everyone becomes a drone to help Luffy. Good tag teams like Garp Sengoku vs Shiki are all unfortunately off paneled.
Sanji getting his win against a calamity then in later arc against an Admiral would be a more awesome progression for his character.
Fujitora? Kizaru? Akainu? They rag doll Sanji-kun

In all seriousness this is terrible @Fujishiro
Like I have been trolling and shitting on Big Mom but Oda writing her like that makes power ceiling of One Piece look like shit.
There is a limit to PIS, how can we be excited about Luffy/Zoro becoming top tiers if shit like this could happen to them.

Kinda trash tbh
I think I’m gonna take a break from one piece, wano has been a big let down to me. And you’re right my friend. This isn’t fun. It’s disgraceful tbh

This is set up nicely for Luffy to have to get past Queen, and then King afterwards in that order to reach Kaido.

I bet Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will eventually split from the group and aim for the roof.

Sanji will have to engage Queen so that Luffy and Zoro can go on.

Zoro will have to engage King.

Luffy will defeat the flying Gifters and reach Kaido.

Zoro will eventually join the Kaido fight later on after he defeats King.

This is set up nicely for Luffy to have to get past Queen, and then King afterwards in that order to reach Kaido.

I bet Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will eventually split from the group and aim for the roof.

zoro is not defeating king and then joining the fight against kaido you can’t have both

If anything Sanji and Zoro are going to fight both King and Queen together.

Status
Not open for further replies.