Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u have a panel of that messed body just to know what are u talking about ? Last time u said if there is no damage to some bruises or small blood on his face dude is fucked up in his face and can't even speak properly and he is panting or are u taking in consideration those messed clothes as an injury in doffy'd case ?:choppawhat:
One fight shows Sanji in holding his injury in shoulder
Other shows him chilling and smoking
Keep staying in denial
That's all what you guys are good in hahaha

I remember when Sanji was poking fun at Zoro to wear armor during the war lol

it's ironic since he's saved by the raid suit armor in his fights now and I think Sanji is coming around to liking the Raid Suit now that it has bestowed these powers for him, with this now he can compete in this war, very happy for Sanji :cheers:
Had Zoro listened to Sanji's advice
He would have protected himself from Apapapapa Apoo
Sanji only wanted the best for Zoro Lol

Do u have a panel of that messed body just to know what are u talking about ? Last time u said if there is no damage to some bruises or small blood on his face dude is fucked up in his face and can't even speak properly and he is panting or are u taking in consideration those messed clothes as an injury in doffy'd case ?:choppawhat:
My bro fenaker, don’t bother with him, he’s a lying salty rat. Things didn’t go as planned so he’s lashing out calling us frauds, that’s just how Sanji fans are

Status
Not open for further replies.