Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s dead. But the legend was the entire crew vs the world and then losing thru betrayal. The island God Valley prolly dissapeared bc he had the Yami Yami No Mi. And that’s why teach got it (inherited will + historical knowledge)
Naaaaah
If that was true, Whitebeard vs Blackbeard would have hinted at Whitebeard knowing about that Devil Fruit or recognizing it belongs to his previous captain... And if you think Oda didn't prepare for that back in the day, you're wrong cause WB had a flashback in Marineford where it HINTED that he was WORKING under someone and he was not a captain by the fact someone was calling him "Newgate" and not "pops"

Xebec has his own powers, not the Yami Yami no mi... Otherwise, Oda would have made WB recognize that fruit or comment on it...

Also, Oda would NOT bring such a big threat only for him to be in the past only LMAO, that's not how shonen works, they always end up showing up...

Lastly, my idea in fitting BB into Xebec is that they both will form an ALLIANCE, while Shanks and Luffy will form an alliance, then we will have:

- SH + Red Hair vs BB + Xebec
Luffy + his idol vs BB + his idol

And I firmly believe that in that battle, both Luffy/BB will surpass both of their idol as them both being the last two standing

This what I'll never understand about the OP Fandom lol

Luffy and Zoro's goal go up to fight kaido. Get eaten up by Queen then sent flying down to the ground failing. Not considered an L

Sanji's goal is saving Momo. Accomplishes it gets sent flying down by King. Considered an L

But I digress. Love the Crew Double Spread. Missing my girl Carrot thoooooo
Sanji doesn't pay attention to King while being attacked
Zolo fans-"oMFg hE's beiNg CHoCkEd so HARd"

Zolo standing next to Queen
Zolo fans- "OMG HE'S NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO QUEEN, SO BADASS!!!!!"

next panel:

By portrayal he is
Zoro isn't interested in him anyway
Sanji vs King
Jimbei vs Queen
Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
Did Zoro even know Queen was a Calamity. Or automatically assume hes fodder and just tried to run up with Luffy.

Did Zoro ever even proclaim personal interest in Kaido ? Or are you guys just manipulating his words.

Luffy literally ended the chapter with 2 "Ims". Zoro isnt included in those

Did Zoro even know Queen was a Calamity. Or automatically assume hes fodder and just tried to run up with Luffy.

Did Zoro ever even proclaim personal interest in Kaido ? Or are you guys just manipulating his words.

Luffy literally ended the chapter with 2 "Ims". Zoro isnt included in those
Good lord
Both Luffy and Zoro said they wanted to go after Kaido in this chap
Are u that insecure
Holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.