Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very simple to understand it - storytelling.
What needs to be done will be done.
Monsters like BM being competent when dealing with protagonists would mean dead protagonists.
Also, the protagonists aren't that shabby at this stage and they caught her off guard...
I 100% agree with you on everything, but it makes the threat of one of the strongest antagonists in the whole series feel nonexistent...

I think I know your answer but I will still ask about it. @Ravagerblade
Do you think this is still normal?
:josad:
I never said it was. But for somebody whose in Yamato's position, wouldn't usually be a paragon of mental health. When her whole salvation and freedom is Oden/His Ideals. It's like for Touma he can't help but save people, His ideal is an end where everybody is smiling/happy. It's not something anybody can't throw away exactly, It's in their character. Character Development can and will happen, We just have to wait for it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I 100% agree with you on everything, but it makes the threat of one of the strongest antagonists in the whole series feel nonexistent...
She will need to prove her worth, eventually, when final match-ups happen and when she is against those who will beat her.
She reminds me of Moriah, the shadow stealer. She isnt stealing shadows but that life span looks tasty.
Her horror is yet to be seen if she starts snatching those souls away from people.

You can tell which Numbers they are based on their laugh. The 5 Number laughs "Gokikiki". The 10 Number laughs "Jukikiki". I can't tell the middle number because its cut off. Seems like Shakiki or Jakikiki, but I can't tell and honestly those seem to not match actual numbers anyway.
I don’t know which panel you’re talking about. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.