Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not, Jimbei has been at the exact same level since MF while Zoro has improved
And? Wtf does this mean? Mihawk hasn't improved either. Jinbe has stopped both Akainu and Big Mom. At Marineford, he was stronger than Luffy let alone Zoro.

There is no Shichibukai/ex-Shichibukai right now Zoro is stronger than right now (Buggy/Moriah obviously exception).

Jinbe is definitely above both Zoro and Sanji for the time being.

Even by bounty it's

Luffy 1.5 billion
Jinbe 430 million
Sanji 330 million
Zoro 320 million
lmao, Jinbe is being portrayed with the mid trio. Franky-Robin-Brook-Jinbe were the quartets of veterans SH's who attacked Big Mom in the last 2 chapters.
Brook-Franky in sequence Jinbe-Robin

So in the last frame, Jinbe is after Luffy and Sanji, just as Robin was after Luffy and Zoro. Again being grouped with Robin.

I do not doubt that at the end of Wano Franky, Robin and Brook when they win WW, Sasaki and Black Maria will be comparable to Jinbe in powerlvl.

lmao, Jinbe is being portrayed with the mid trio. Franky-Robin-Brook-Jinbe were the quartets of veterans SH's who attacked Big Mom in the last 2 chapters.
Brook-Franky in sequence Jinbe-Robin

So in the last frame, Jinbe is after Luffy and Sanji, just as Robin was after Luffy and Zoro. Again being grouped with Robin.

I do not doubt that at the end of Wano Franky, Robin and Brook when they win WW, Sasaki and Black Maria will be comparable to Jinbe in power.
????? Jinbe is literally right next to Luffy.

Not as stupid as your shitty retorts, Yeah that's my logic...., because Jimbei didnt improve in strength in 2 years means Zoro is stronger than Kaido, why do Sanji Stans always misinterpret everything?
Your logic is stupid, because Jinbe was ahead of Luffy at Marineford. He was capable of clashing with Yonkos and Admirals. Zoro "improving" doesn't mean shit.

Lol Luffy can, Zoro can, that's why they are chilling, but where is the evidence for Law before you say it's dumb crap:milaugh:, plus, I'm not even saying he can't high diff or extreme diff Jack, just saying he is worried, which he is.
I don't want to get into powerscaling debates, because it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about, but Law is not fighting Jack solo. They ARE ALL THERE. Luffy, Law, Zoro, Kiku. There is no reason for a 1 v. 1 battle. Jack gets ass raped.

It'd just Zoro's fans with their hate. I don't understand why they did not want to accept that Sanji always portrayed slightly below Zoro? In their mind Zoro is mile ahead of Sanji. I am not Sanji's fans but I acknowledge Sanji is hella strong just like Jinbe and Zoro
Because sanji's character is not centered around strengh,while zoro is. It is rather unfair for a cook to be as powerful as the combatant of the crew,someone who is power-driven. While zoro has other character quality, it is undeniable that fighting is what makes him who he is. If a crew member who is not the captain is as strong as the combatant, then it heavily diminish the importance of the said role to the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.