ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter was great my boy zoro every time he interacts with luffy is the best hing in the manga in every way .

franky gave me goosebumps man I even read his epic speech with his voice that was gold .

brook is the goat mvp till the eos.

finally we see Robin doing good stuff only downside still oda has her as a support .

as I said on previous chapter I’d like sanji to tank the attack with minor dmg it seems it happened but the downside he had to point out the rs durability I’d prefer the rs to break and sanji tank it it makes him slave to rs hopefully oda can make him develop exoskeleton and throw away that suits.

next chapter I expect big things will happen And after hyo’s line tragedy is coming for the closing of the act so at least we can take a break seeing what’s happening on the rest of the world .

If we are talking In terms of OP it isnt a bad thing.

In terms of the debate and what the post I was countering, yes it is, show's how brittle Sanji's actual body is.
It doesn't really matter!
It's part of Sanji's own arsenal, you guys need to accept that and consider RS as part of his style/power
Get over that shit Lol

Sanji already was handicapping himself Waaay too much:
- No Weapons
- No hands
- No DF even

And he clashes with his body directly! He's at most risk!

Luffy has rubber fruit to absorb many attacks
Zoro can lose a sword like against rust man, and swords blocks the attack, not his body

Sanji was just being restrained more and more and more!

It was about time he gets his own tool that remove those disadvantages

Wanking Katakuri somewhere for sure :3

Katakuri > Big Mom has turned real now
Katakuri is even more embarassing and incompetent than BM in my book. Both are just so disappointing.

His Merienda break was one of the most bullshit plot-conveniences I've ever seen.

At least he is a lot weaker than BM and was out of the picture after 30 chapters, but Oda doesn't know a way to make anyone beat or injure BM and therefore has to bring her back again and again, while we have to watch this travesty week after week.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

hope yamato's enthusiasm and kindness will make momo adore her, anyway she should be momo's nanny :josad::josad:
Best drawing ever

But Yamato's face isn't to be trusted 🤔
Post automatically merged:

Katakuri is even more embarassing and incompetent than BM in my book. Both are just so disappointing.

His Merienda break was one of the most bullshit plot-conveniences I've ever seen.
But Katakuri wouldn't get plain embarassed by Franky at least :smithnie:

Status
Not open for further replies.