ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, what kind of lies are you spreading!
Which lies? Imagination??

Dude don't fucking spread shit that aren't in manga!
What "shit" am I spreading, dude?
Care to explain or are you just here to talk utter trash?

So let me guess, when Luffy first punched Arlong the first attack, and Arlong was on the ground for sometime when others are talking, he was passed out?
Different context; reread my posts.

When Luffy did Leo Bazooka to Doffy and Doffy was on the wall, and Luffy was talking to citizens in that time, he was knocked out
Once again, different context; reread my posts.

This is just pure way of spreading false info to satisfy your agenda, worst type of debates... the very worst!
Although your damage control is somewhat entertaining, you have to bring up some arguments which debunk mines - and please not that pure nonsense above.

Btw, I have another one: Katakuri hit Luffy with his own EG really hard and Luffy was put down for a moment; enough time for Katakuri to have a chat with his older brother Perospero. Afterwards, Luffy still got up and fought against Katakuri.

What's about Ulti? Yamato knocked her out but she got up again with minor injuries. That means Yamato did not knock her out despite the amount of evidence?

I said, Sanji was temporarily koed. I didn't try to trashtalk Sanji here, I simply tried to highlight King's huge physical strength to injure someone like Sanji that much.
The same Sanji tanked Page One's attack with no issues, as a reference.

Hence stop imagining some nonsense only to push YOUR agenda... whatever it is, I don't even care.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Unpopular opinion- Big Mom and Kaido are YC1 tier. Stronger than Latakuri but weaker than Ben Beckmann.
Well Deppendent YC1 which you're comparing because it's different if YC1 is Ray,WB or Prime Shiliu than LataLuri
Post automatically merged:

Franky is more Oden
But Zoro will fight Kaido though
Franky>Big Mom

@Admiral Lee Hung Yeah. They aren't even taking Big Mom seriously anymore. But hey. This is a pirates manga, remember? They are the end all be all characters!!!1 :smithnie::vistalaugh:

This just proves that you need fighting intelligence in order to beat the admirals. Obviously Big Mom is severely lacking in this department. Too bad Big Mammers took the wrong path. Maybe she would have a stellar career as an admiral instead of some dunce emperor. :vistalaugh:

Which lies? Imagination??

What "shit" am I spreading, dude?
Care to explain or are you just here to talk utter trash?

Different context; reread my posts.

Once again, different context; reread my posts.

Although your damage control is somewhat entertaining, you have to bring up some arguments which debunk mines - and please not that pure nonsense above.

Btw, I have another one: Katakuri hit Luffy with his own EG really hard and Luffy was put down for a moment; enough time for Katakuri to have a chat with his older brother Perospero. Afterwards, Luffy still got up and fought against Katakuri.

What's about Ulti? Yamato knocked her out but she got up again with minor injuries. That means Yamato did not knock her out despite the amount of evidence?

I said, Sanji was temporarily koed. I didn't try to trashtalk Sanji here, I simply tried to highlight King's huge physical strength to injure someone like Sanji that much.
The same Sanji tanked Page One's attack with no issues, as a reference.

Hence stop imagining some nonsense only to push YOUR agenda... whatever it is, I don't even care.
Lol, I'm not the one needing to bring arguments when manga supports my claims with clear panels
It's you who need to support your claim with clear panels from manga, and not from your imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.