Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh luffy was there since 1997

He's the most successful Sun Wukong behind Goku :seriously:
and you think I don't know that :)

but truth is compere to the myth ... Sun Wukong is still not that similar to Luffy and Goku

Sun Wukong have a 100% unpredictable way of actions in all of his story ... while Luffy and Goku are just stereotype
Sun Wukong have a MUCH wilder personality and he is in fact much smarter than Luffy and Goku for solving his problems
Sun Wukong is MUCH MUCH more bad ass since the first time he become importal until the end

sure Goku is created to be like Sun Wukong
sure Luffy is created to be like Goku

but it don't mean the adoption is perfect
I just told why it's not

and you think I don't know that :)

but truth is compere to the myth ... Sun Wukong is still not that similar to Luffy and Goku

Sun Wukong have a 100% unpredictable way of actions in all of his story ... while Luffy and Goku are just stereotype
Sun Wukong have a MUCH wilder personality and he is in fact much smarter than Luffy and Goku for solving his problems
Sun Wukong is MUCH MUCH more bad ass since the first time he become importal until the end

sure Goku is created to be like Sun Wukong
sure Luffy is created to be like Goku

but it don't mean the adoption is perfect
I just told why it's not
So you want Luffy to be immortal idiot :gokulaugh:

Of course they're not actually the same it's called an inspiration
And Luffy is a battle genius

luffy is the best shunen hero

Post automatically merged:

So you want Luffy to be immortal idiot :gokulaugh:

Of course they're not actually the same it's called an inspiration
And Luffy is a battle genius
sigh ... you lost the orginal arguemtn

"Shone wants to create a Sun Wukong and that's why we get dump heroic people as MC"

and not only this very thing is stupid to want (you can't bet the best)
but also they failed to do it

Shone should have original personality for heroes ... and stop trying to create Sun Wukong type heroes

p.s

if one piece too had the power level of Sun Wukong story ... I would enjoy a t Luffy to be immortal beast more than a stupid brat

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Spoiler by Panthinformer:

- While Garp is leaving Fishman-Island, he gets a call by Coby
- Coby seemes confused, but give him a message
- Garp and Coby are meeting someone in some mysterious hideout
- Coby is pretty nervous at the Meeting, while garp states: "Why do you want to meet here? You know nobody is supposed to see us!"

Scenechange

- Different places in the world Show People crying
- Shirahoshi is in tears for example
- After that, the Folks of Alabasta are shown in tears, in front of them Chaka, Pell, Igram and Koza, all of them in from of a grave

Back to Garp

- "I will take a look at it... " says Garp, in some serious manner
- He gets interrupted by Coby, which is still nervous, why are we sitting here friendly with the most wanted man of the world?
- In his front the wanted poster of Monkey D. Dragon, 5,5B Berry worth!
- Last Panel Shows a serious looking Monkey D. Dragon, with the words of Garp from Background: "... and you will take care of your Son!"

- Coby is pretty nervous at the Meeting, while garp states: "Why do you want to meet here? You know nobody is supposed to see us!"

Scenechange

- After that, the Folks of Alabasta are shown in tears, in front of them Chaka, Pell, Igram and Koza, all of them in from of a grave

Back to Garp

- He gets interrupted by Coby, which is still nervous, why are we sitting here friendly with the most wanted man of the world?
- Last Panel Shows a serious looking Monkey D. Dragon, with the words of Garp from Background: "... and you will take care of your Son!"
Is it fake spoiler time again?:luuh::queenmoji:

M

MD Zolo

Scenechange

Back to Garp

Too much drama. You are trying too hard.

S

stealthblack

spoilers:

Akainu explains to marines what really happened in god valey. They had to cover it up that garp saved god valey, but in fact both roger and garp got defeated by Rocks. It was another man that defeated rocks and saved garp and roger and CDs.
Akainu: do you guys read comic strips?
Marines: but those things are stories, not real, right?
Well, it was real, the man that defeated Rocks was the original super sentai stealth black, the invisible man. His power was so big, WG wanted to erase his actions from history, or else he would be know as king of the world instead of Im. They say out there in wano, a new stealth black has shown himself again. I prey for our poor souls when he makes his move.

M

MD Zolo

spoilers:

Akainu explains to marines what really happened in god valey. They had to cover it up that garp saved god valey, but in fact both roger and garp got defeated by Rocks. It was another man that defeated rocks and saved garp and roger and CDs.
Akainu: do you guys read comic strips?
Marines: but those things are stories, not real, right?
Well, it was real, the man that defeated Rocks was the original super sentai stealth black, the invisible man. His power was so big, WG wanted to erase his actions from history, or else he would be know as king of the world instead of Im. They say out there in wano, a new stealth black has shown himself again. I prey for out poor souls when he makes his move.
Judge is top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.