KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Yeah Yonkou don't usually post a spoiler hint, he was very quietly the last months and don't write anything about One piece spoiler, the last one was pretty hype, because that he write something. If he already hint the another chapter, the chance for a hype chapter is the big.

Probably start of wano arc3 or we finally see GreenBull do something badass, as fightning off with Mihawk or a another Shichibukai.
Let see where this going on, I hope it gonna be Mihawk with would hype both characters, give me two panels of the clash and im happy xD.
A Mihawk/Ryo clash would be perfect, honestly. It would quell all doubts Mihawk is a top tier, and give Ryokugyu a strong first impression.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Now, would Kyros be proud or fret over Rebecca's condition? :unsure:
Oh yeah, he did train Rebecca so she could protect herself, not harm others...

Yeah Yonkou don't usually post a spoiler hint, he was very quietly the last months and don't write anything about One piece spoiler, the last one was pretty hype, because that he write something. If he already hint the another chapter, the chance for a hype chapter is the big.

Probably start of wano arc3 or we finally see GreenBull do something badass, as fightning off with Mihawk or a another Shichibukai.
Let see where this going on, I hope it gonna be Mihawk with would hype both characters, give me two panels of the clash and im happy xD.
Maybe after last chapter he's getting back in the game of hinting at spoilers for the new chapter? Last week he mentioned that all the Yonko bounties would get revealed by Tuesday. With how people have been looking forward to seeing Ryokugyu, I'd say that's a pretty hype thing. I wonder how he'll fight...doubt he'd be a swordsman as well :unsure:

M

MD Zolo

I swear to god Ryokugyu better not be heading to Amazon Lily:attachpol:
He's going to force all those poor women to hand feed him food :pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:
He deserves it. Imagine, fasting for 3 straight years.
Post automatically merged:

It has to be either Mihawk or Weevil. But right now, Weevil seems more relevant to the plot, so it may be him that is facing off against Ryokugyu.

Why! Amazon Lily's women wanna study men. They deserve a strong and able man. Not our Rubber boy (except Margueritte, she definitely only deserves our Rubber Boy).
Naw they good:catsure:lol
Ryokugyu should go here instead:

The food is like 1000000000000X more delicious on this island :myman:and he'll still be hand fed by beautiful ladies...just saying....

He's gonna eat ass, he fasted 3 years just for that occasion to eat Hancock booty
:lusalty:

M

MD Zolo

Plus he needs to avenge his boi Fuji.... Sabo did him so dirty :pepehands:
Let's see: Go to the Island of Women who never met a man and are happy to give you free hj or go to the Island of Okamas and Revolutionary scums to avenge your colleague.

Choices! Choices! What should he do?
Post automatically merged:

If there's no Zoro next chapter...then what's the point ?
Ryokugyu is a samurai too:pepedoffy:. Another Admiral for Zoro. All hail to Zoro, Admiral-slayer. :wellwell:

M

MD Zolo

Okay. From a Zoro fan's perspective, YP didn't hype Ch. 955 or Ch. 956. So he doesn't care about Zoro/Mihawk/Shichibukai.

He cares about Chapters that are truly world-building and info-saturated. So, Ch. 958 is probably either providing new info or introducing much-awaited characters.

Okay. From a Zoro fan's perspective, YP didn't hype Ch. 955 or Ch. 956. So he doesn't care about Zoro/Mihawk/Shichibukai.

He cares about Chapters that are truly world-building and info-saturated. So, Ch. 958 is probably either providing new info or introducing much-awaited characters.
Funnily enough Mihawk was one of the focal discussion point last week :myman: