Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I ship Teruhashi with Saiki even though he doesnt like her like that. I love how she sees him as another background character at first, then develops a crush and then becomes obssesed with him lmao. I seriously need to finish the show, I am slacking.

Kudos on becoming Mod.
Thank you

Personally I think Mikoto x Saiki is really cute..I donโ€™t want to spoil it if you didnโ€™t caught up yet tho

Like @King7 said, it could hint at both. Luckily though he's not foaming at the mouth about the chapter, so maybe it'll actually be hype
Yeah Yonkou don't usually post a spoiler hint, he was very quietly the last months and don't write anything about One piece spoiler, the last one was pretty hype, because that he write something. If he already hint the another chapter, the chance for a hype chapter is the big.

Probably start of wano arc3 or we finally see GreenBull do something badass, as fightning off with Mihawk or a another Shichibukai.
Let see where this going on, I hope it gonna be Mihawk with would hype both characters, give me two panels of the clash and im happy xD.