[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Also, since there are so many new players, we probably shouldn’t base our reads off them asking questions...I know that some like to hound those who claim not to understand the basics, but that’s a legitimate concern this time.
Then what should we do?

So expect somewhere between 5 - 10 non Town members.
I think it'll be more like 5-7.

Why 10? It's too much imo.

Conversion mechanisms have little to do with bastard mechanics?
No idea. I'm not sure whether I correctly understand what bastard mechanics are. Sooo

I haven't noticed anything off from Drago's posts so far, but I'm curious whether @Dragomir will defend himself and if so what he'll say.
I quoted the wrong post smh.

Though I think that either Gianfi or Sera might be Cin's scummate if we consider Cin to be scum. And maybe Fuji too since he left him out when he questioned why Sera and Gianfi might be mafia. So, he might have mixed this up a little.

I haven't noticed anything weird about Drago's posts though

Can someone make me a quick summary of what happened in the first 7 pages ?
I only played with you when you were always scum and then you always asked for summaries. Are you scum again, Rayan?

Broadcast Message:

[Big News Morgans] activated [This is big news!]

Flower has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

Failure to do so will be met with severe consequences

:feelsokeman:

Flowa, that's not cool :josad:

Why do you think so?
I am a townie this time around. :absojustice:
You sure, Mel. I have a feeling that you are scum for the 4th time in a row:wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

lmao I already forgot :bignews:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Still read them based on how they react to things (susses/votes/other people in general), just not fault them for asking questions that would be more indicative of a slip if asked by more experienced players.
Okay, fair enough

Don't we need to use this:bignews: ??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So, this :bignews: is not official rules on this game?
Not at all, it was a quirk of the last game that has no place here. When we played the cat round after the COVID one which involved viruses spreading, scum brought it up in the former to spread needless confusion. Bastard mechanics imply that the host could do this exact same thing, except newer players will go along with it when they don’t need to. I’m not falling for it, and neither should y’all...they can’t mod kill all of us :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

I haven't seen anybody vote for Beta yet.
Yeah, what are you talking about, @Tobi?

R

Rhealuna

No.

In the last game that was an ability or something and it was driving us crazy.

But I don't see how this would fit right in this game.
No, it’s from the last round which was WCI-themed. Flower’s fucking with us who were in that game, and I refuse to bend to her will on this.
Ahh I see, it was strange when a game host could not be trusted by the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.