Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Damn, MouTen surely is very quick. Did he stole one of the best horse amongst northern steed of Riboku ?:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?
:lumazed::lumazed::lumazed::lumazed::lumazed::lumazed::lumazed::lumazed::lumazed:
Finally there won't be OuHon slaying someone far stronger than him with one shot (meant with physical conditions). Though i would love to see him teaming up with MouTen against Banaji.

Lol that musclehead tanked a sword cut with his head.

What the fuck that is actually Banaji...At first, I thought that was the general who works under Kisui. So MouTen pretended to chase after him but instead, he went to Ousen's HQ. Remember the deputy to Kisui was headed to Riboku's HQ to provide some support against the pincer attacks.

Damn, MouTen surely is very quick. Did he stole one of the best horse amongst northern steed of Riboku ?:myman:

Finally there won't be OuHon slaying someone far stronger than him with one shot (meant with physical conditions). Though i would love to see him teaming up with MouTen against Banaji.
Hmm, I am either guessing that Mouten saw Bananji as a far greater immediate problem and halted his initial pursuit of Batei, he sent Rikusen to continue the chase or........

Mouten is about to claim a second head. :sadgrin:

Go Mouten sama!!! :funky:

Hmm, I am either guessing that Mouten saw Bananji as a far greater immediate problem and halted his initial pursuit of Batei, he sent Rikusen to continue the chase or........

Second head? Has he slain any general this arc? I think Hara is giving him Banaji to keep the scales even among the young trio. Banaji's has enough hype to be a significant kill in the current arc.

Rikusen is on the front line against Zhao in left wing. Though i agree, he let Batei go to aid Riboku in the centre.

This means we might be seeing EarlKai and Batei vs Shiryou and SouOu. :shocking:

Who's MouTen's first head in this arc ? I might be forgetting something here.

Rikusen is on the front line against Zhao in left wing.
Lol, I lost track of him. :suresure:

Rikusen could be capable of slaying Kisui, I recall Kozan comparing him to Ouhon (probably a bit much but still), though I doubt Kisui will die this arc.
Rikusen is on the front line against Zhao in left wing. Though i agree, he let Batei go to aid Riboku in the centre.
Yeah, this is what I am expecting. While chasing Batei, he saw Ousen’s HQ and instantly realised it needed assistance as soon as possible.
My bad lol. I think he used Batei to as feint. Mouten probably knows the two armies pincering Riboku will succeed despite Batei efforts. It was probably a tactical move on his part.
That would be awesome. :blobevil:

Lol, I lost track of him. :suresure:

Rikusen could be capable of slaying Kisui, I recall Kozan comparing him to Ouhon (probably a bit much but still), though I doubt Kisui will die this arc.
Lol that would too much for Rikusen. Though i think he would be a top tier capable of either killing or stalling Kisui considering he's single only heavy hitter in MouTen's unit.
Well, didn't see that coming.

Where is Batei though?
It's one pic spoiler only. We should wait for more details or Korean chap.

Though if speculating, i think Riboku will send him to help earl to stop SouOu's advance.

Yo @playa4321 you are in kingdom too ?? Never saw you in discussions..... :myman:

What do you think, OuSen going to win this or not though its sure that Gyou and Ryouyou is now going to be under Qin control.

Last edited:
Wait...
:queenmoji:
Is that Mou ten vs Banaji?
The Absolute best thing. :steef:

For a moment i was doubting my eyes lol, i mean wasn't Mou ten following Kisui men to Riboku HQ? What happened, were those men going toward Ou sen HQ instead?

It also didn't look like that Mou ten was aware of what was happening in the centre and time it would take to reach to Ou sen aid. Something not connecting.

Tho i can't complain, its what i wanted. :steef:
I think both Ou hon n Mou ten will take on Banaji. Hopefully Mou ten gets to be one to slay him.

Wait...
:queenmoji:
Is that Mou ten vs Banaji?
The Absolute best thing. :steef:
Yup that's our real and great young master MouTen sama.....
For a moment i was doubting my eyes lol, i mean wasn't Mou ten following Kisui men to Riboku HQ? What happened, were those men going toward Ou sen HQ instead?

It also didn't look like that Mou ten was aware of what was happening in the centre and time it would take to reach to Ou sen aid. Something not connecting.
I think he changed his target after seeing Qin's HQ situation. MouTen is very quick at analysing the whole scenario, though seeing Banaji's heavy unit, it won't be difficult to make this decision. Lol

Tho i can't complain, its what i wanted. :steef:
I think both Ou hon n Mou ten will take on Banaji. Hopefully Mou ten gets to be one to slay him.
Yup and if he gets a general's head in his bag now than he might be best performer of shukai plains for Qin.

Btw all strategic monsters of Qin (except SHK and Kanki) have assembled on same location. OuHon, MouTen and great OuSen sama. Things are going to become difficult for Riboku now. Lol

While Riboku got most probably best physical beasts, Houken, Banaji and Batei. Though Qin got only Shiryou and SouOu and OuSen sama in best shape only.

Interestingggg, a Mouten Chapter. And here I was thinking that we’d just about seen the last of Mouten actually fighting himself, with Rikusen being hyped as the Gaku Ka’s Martial beast lol.

But it looks like the Son Of Moubu and Mougou isn’t about to quit flexing on us just yet
:cheers:
What are the chances here for us to see MouTen doing something strategically which surprises both OuSen and Riboku, to affect whole battlefield.:myman: