ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should anyone care where someone is standing in one panel?
Only the swordbois started commenting on it - but ignore eveytime Sanji is standing on luffy's right side lol

Gaban was far in the back when we first saw the Roger pirates - yet Roger said he and Rayleigh are his 2 best men.
Pretty sure there were Sanii fans making edits about where people were standing too. Remember how you all started looking at where people were standing in an anime opening? lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Like I said. Unjustified hate. You anti-Carrot marks are like a horrible disease or something. Next thing, you're going to be throwing shade on Yamato. I get that she hasn't been around long, but you can't tell me that she wouldn't make a good fit for the crew after what we've seen from her, including power, mannerisms and motive
Yes yes just because Carrot is sticking to SHs and Pedro died she has to join the crew stfu.

Fuck carrot and Yamato at least untill she plays oden.

i mean when did the last time we had a full woman 1 vs 1?
nami vs kalifa? wtf
Monet vs Tashigi? Idk if this even counts.
I wonder if Oda ever regrets giving such a hax devil fruit to Robin. Robin biggest fight was Yama and most of it consisted of Robin running away to not destroy the historical artifacts of Skypiea, once she actually went for the fight it ended in a few pages lol.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Monet vs Tashigi? Idk if this even counts.
I wonder if Oda ever regrets giving such a hax devil fruit to Robin. Robin biggest fight was Yama and most of it consisted of Robin running away to not destroy the historical artifacts of Skypiea, once she actually went for the fight it ended in a few pages lol.
no i mean is clean 1 vs 1 and we have a winner and loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.