[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
too bad Mr. Red, you can’t see who your friends are, Tu m'as brisé le cœur, et dire que je pensais que mon riz français était assez bon.

(Trans: you broke my heart, and here I thought my French rizz was good enough )
pipe down fuji :kriwhat:
 

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
So @Yoho since the thread is now almost free of scrubs (thank the lord who made sleeping mandatory) … tell me the truth, should I trust you? Or is it a mistake? And will you go to cairo where the big players are gathering?
 

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
So @Yoho since the thread is now almost free of scrubs (thank the lord who made sleeping mandatory) … tell me the truth, should I trust you? Or is it a mistake? And will you go to cairo where the big players are gathering?
I won't tell you to trust me or not thats something you should decide for yourself and idk i always wanted to visit Naples Italy see if the pizza is as good as its hyped to be
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top