[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I believe the census was fake and I'm gonna work on that notion right now. But still one death is very little for a game this size.

Also kinda think it's f*ed up that Krogo has came back after a long hiatus and in both games people are killing him N1.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
I have to sleep, but question for @Ratchet
You were one of the strongest people pushing the Cal/Polar angle. Now that Cal is confirmed DIO, I want you to walk through what specifically made you confident in that read, because the Polar part of that case obviously doesn't hold anymore.
A bit weird of a post considering I am the one who probably pushed it the most.

And he wasn't really pushing him at all and just went with the flow.
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
I believe the census was fake and I'm gonna work on that notion right now. But still one death is very little for a game this size.

Also kinda think it's f*ed up that Krogo has came back after a long hiatus and in both games people are killing him N1.
take into account actions primarily are based on being in the same location so all kill actions maybe failed outside of mafia FC, possibly only 1 scum faction rest indie/town, odd for this size
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
take into account actions primarily are based on being in the same location so all kill actions maybe failed outside of mafia FC, possibly only 1 scum faction rest indie/town, odd for this size
The lack of deaths in general sound odd but I'm looking at the big pictures with Cal's abilities. I do think it was a fake write up.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
im surprised you had no parting words for your bestie, did you target him /:
I would never hurt Krogo at the start of the game. I really thought he was scum and I still wouldn't of visited him if I was able to.

But I actually did post about it's bullshit two games in a row.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top