[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC9 D2

Worst - 11
Mr. Reloaded -7
Al sama/ Yoho - 1

The Orca: Flower > Ratchet (Al sama) > Mr. Reloaded
Flower: RKO > DeVision > unvote > DeVision > RKO > Worst > RKO > Mr. Reloaded > Worst
Zemmi: DeVision > Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > Worst
Charlie: Flower > Flower > Worst
Udell: Mr. Reloaded > Worst > unnvote > RKO > unvote > Mr. Reloaded > Worst > Mr. Reloaded
Polar Bear: RKO > Mr. Reloaded
Worst: Ratchet (Al sama)
Lord Melkor: Ratchet > Mr. Reloaded
Yo Tan Wa: Worst
DeVision: Ratchet > Worst
Mr.Reloaded: Worst
85.2 FM: Worst
Nuit Rouge: Mr. Reloaded > Yoho
Sallucion: Mr.Reloaded
Yoho: Worst
York: Worst
RKO: Mr. Reloaded
Naomi: Ekko>
Saber: Worst
Gianfi: Worst



​
Can you match this up with the Cal votes. Voting Worst i think was the worst, but looking at the pattern could be telling. Ratchet and Charlie are pretty much locks imo
 

Worst

Custom title
‎
he is looking good to me unless you got something

yes I m defending him cause as a host I think he is town
but you're not hosting any game now are you?



I'm not sure if I put it into my reads earlier but I also noted that Ratchet and DeVision were running along the same kind of reads and ideas.
this i didn't noticed to me DeVision might've just tried to get some town cred out of Relo's flip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top