[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
genuinely why do we still play mafia on this site

no thread marks, site constantly breaks, no dice, no automatic VCs and bot stuff

let's make a constructive effort to repopulate, only for mafia games
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
genuinely why do we still play mafia on this site

no thread marks, site constantly breaks, no dice, no automatic VCs and bot stuff

let's make a constructive effort to repopulate, only for mafia games
I'm thinking forum mafia is kinda dying with it though. I don't see it being very active anywhere like it once was, and it's more of forums are dying.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
hope someone can perm revive worst

:milaugh:
I love Worst. He keeps things fresh and people on their toes, but I would prefer a real revive go to someone else, other then worst, or myself if I die, I do not want to come back to the game because my skills are weak compared to others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top