Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1191 Spoilers Discussion

Who’s stronger ?


  • Total voters
    149
Status
Not open for further replies.
i sadly do




You just aint reading the manga tho

We had imu LITERALLY the last chapter using joyboy as a measurement of strength to go up against him
Imu - who had no idea how strong the left hand of the pirate king was, used somebody who he holds as the strongest as the measurement.

Woop di doo.
 
Ok you either have no selfawarness or are trolling lmao
You're just making bad arguments.

Absolutely nothing you've stated so far is refuting anything i've stated. Bringing Old Gaban and Xebec contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion I was having with Fujishiro lmao. But go on.
 
Gaban forcing Imu into a new transformation that is gonna slam both Luffy & Loki together is chef’s kiss lol
Where are the paper cut fools that were talking all that smack last chapter :whitepress:
Also Kaido twerkers and ‘Mr Don I only collect Ls’ where u at


:risitameh:.
We even getting Gaban/Xebec comparisons 😂
Haters are so finished 🤣.
I can reveal it now. I am oda
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top